Unity L.E.W.D - Dungeon building game in Development.

Big Mali

Mar 25, 2019
Heya! I'm the artist for a game called LEWD, and I'm here to post a bit about it, look for feedback/ideas and answer and questions you might have about the project.

We're a two person team, with myself producing all the art, and a good chunk of the writing, and my friend Ayatana programming and doing the other chunk of the writing.

The game is primarily a base building game. You're a sorcerer who has managed to grift a dungeon out from under it's previous owner, and renovate it, populate it with monsters and demons, and generally make it a nice place to live. Of course, the local adventurers - randomly generated girls with one of many personalities, faces, bodies, classes, hair styles, backstories, ect. - main hobby is invading dungeons, so you'll need to defend against them!

Your goal is to keep up your defenses while doing your best to convince the adventurers to join your side.

Content themes vary pretty widely, but some of the bit topics are
  1. Corruption! Naturally with all the demonic flying around, and pure clerics deciding they'd rather spend their days getting pounded by demons than praying, this is a big one.
  2. Exhibition, Yuri, Rivalry - a lot of the content focuses on the relationships between adventurers and the fetishes that entails. Watching their friends have a nice time in the tentacle pits, competing to be the best cock sucker in town, or just cute romance, a good chunk of the game focuses on this sort of thing.
  3. Shortstacks, Monstergirls, Demons, ect. A lot of the cast, both monsters you employ, and the adventurers after your head are various fantasy races. Imps, succubi, large goat like demons, short horned girls, elves, and more.
Unfortunately we don't quite have a demo yet. It's likely about 2-3 months off but if you'd like to follow our progress, you can keep an eye us at my codeveloper's twitter here.

And if you want to give me money even though I have nothing you can play yet for some strange reason, our patreon is

patreon.com/LustfulEncounters

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Fook Yeah!
There was a post some time this past summer (or it might have been on reddit) about someone who fell in love with dungeon building games and was wondering if there were any adult games of that type. At the time it was a new concept to me, so I looked into it, didn't find any adult games but I did learn a lot about dungen builders (I don't think that is the proper terminology) and since then I'd really would have liked to see one. So it is cool to see that was your starting idea. Based on my research on the dungeon builder type games, just based on the combat gif, your game may not be a pure dungeon builder, at least not the top tier version.

I think the top tier, most loved version of dungeon builders, was actually a 3rd iteration that surpassed the first and second games of the genera. In it, it was much like a real-time stratagy game/civilization game. you don't get units but you by rooms, building, portals, things like hatcheries for certain monsters, it was like how with most cizilization games play, where you start with your basic resources, you grow, make money, buy better buildings or higher level buildings to access higher tier matterials and make heigher tier stuff, in dungeon builders that would be like starting with zombies, and eventually working your way up to elder lich mages and rooms with runic defense systems, etc. All to big for a small team to pack in all the content. It looks like you may be focusing more on the minions and battels, since that is probably where most of the lewd content shall be generated. Love the art work, you guys must be using something other than renpy or rpgmaker, so that is always refreshing :D

Looks like a cool project, I'm working on a techdemo for something similar, except it is more like Diablo, and you are the hero.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
A couple of questions about the game: I'm guessing the sorcerer is the main character, at least since he is the character you seem to control, so he will be part of the scenes or he will just be an observer?

In either case, even if the game doesn't end up being my cup of tea, it looks amazing and I can totally support it just by the looks of it, the gameplay, base building, sounds interesting enough as well. Wish you luck, I will be following the project regardless.

Big Mali

Mar 25, 2019
A couple of questions about the game: I'm guessing the sorcerer is the main character, at least since he is the character you seem to control, so he will be part of the scenes or he will just be an observer?
Yes, the player character is a big part of the content - I'd say roughly 1/2 of the scenes so far involve him/her directly.

When your dungeon is being invaded, you play as all the monsters the adventurers encounter, and the protagonist casting spells from a distance, so the scenes during those times tend to involve the adventurers triggering traps, submitting to the monsters after a loss, ect.

Between those invasions you work on building up your dungeon, and during that time you're free to control the protagonist directly. You can go and talk to the various boss monsters you've hired to protect the dungeon floors, fuck adventurers who've decided to join your side or your demonic assistants, do research on new spells, and so on, so during those phases the game focuses a bit more on the player themselves.

• Love
Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Well, I'm hyped, dude. Will the "monsters the adventurers encounter" that will defend you will be monster girls or regular monsters? Also, will the invasor force be all girls? Just curious, since this can lead to a really interesting development.

If I'm honest, you deserve more money than the Subverse guys.

Big Mali

Mar 25, 2019
Will the "monsters the adventurers encounter" that will defend you will be monster girls or regular monsters? Also, will the invasor force be all girls? Just curious, since this can lead to a really interesting development.
The monsters you can recruit are pretty diverse so far, and we plan to keep the variety pretty high. Succubi, Slimes, Imp Girls, Big Goat demon men and women, tentacle monsters, an Orc girl, a thick fertility spirt and all her little plant lady minions, a bunny girl... trying to get a little of everything for the population of the first floor, but we might focus up with tighter themes for the later floors.

As for cute male or futa adventurers, it would be something I'd want to see, but it would take a good good amount of work. The art wouldn't be that much work, but having to write the content multiple ways to accommodate adventurers of different gender would be a very significant time investment. If, deeper into development it seems feasible and the audience wants cute boys and more girls with dongs, I'll try to get it done. Adventurers BECOMING futa as optional content a bit deeper into their individual stories is certainly going to be in though.

I really appreciate the interest by the way. It's nice to see people responding well to what we're making, and I'm excited to get it into people's hands some time soon. :)

Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Well, depending on what you are going to do with the game, it would be better to focus on male/female unlike, say, something like Cloud Medow where it is a disaster because there are different scenes for male and female. Then if you decide to add either later, it would be for the best.

And of course, the game looks promising, and I'll be following close. Good luck, mate!

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
The monsters you can recruit are pretty diverse so far, and we plan to keep the variety pretty high. Succubi, Slimes, Imp Girls, Big Goat demon men and women, tentacle monsters, an Orc girl, a thick fertility spirt and all her little plant lady minions, a bunny girl... trying to get a little of everything for the population of the first floor, but we might focus up with tighter themes for the later floors.

As for cute male or futa adventurers, it would be something I'd want to see, but it would take a good good amount of work. The art wouldn't be that much work, but having to write the content multiple ways to accommodate adventurers of different gender would be a very significant time investment. If, deeper into development it seems feasible and the audience wants cute boys and more girls with dongs, I'll try to get it done. Adventurers BECOMING futa as optional content a bit deeper into their individual stories is certainly going to be in though.

I really appreciate the interest by the way. It's nice to see people responding well to what we're making, and I'm excited to get it into people's hands some time soon. :)
I'm wondering what fetishes are planned for this game? The fertility spirit perked my interest.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The last tweet from the above was almost a year ago, and the is very empty unfortunately.