4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
The new enemy type definitely assuages my some of my worries about enemy variety. I do hope there are eventually scenes with the townspeople once she's corrupted.

LaMiiin

Nov 12, 2021
hope future update, our heroine have usefull monster offspring that can interact and help her solve puzzle instead letting them stray :HideThePain:
hope there will be monster babies can grow up and be allies of the heroine, and maybe do some simple fight or mate with heroine

Medicated12

Jul 20, 2022
hope there will be monster babies can grow up and be allies of the heroine, and maybe do some simple fight or mate with heroine
yeah.. since we have demyra from agnietta, if she accept become tentacle seedbed all tentacle will not attack her.
then vita have alchemy like background she can have craft mode while other side enemy is parasyte type, devs can add protect host ability if vita's pregnant.

btw circle NoTears will release their sidescroller game with pregnancy mechanic on late december:HideThePain:

aleksdmad

Apr 24, 2023
yeah.. since we have demyra from agnietta, if she accept become tentacle seedbed all tentacle will not attack her.
then vita have alchemy like background she can have craft mode while other side enemy is parasyte type, devs can add protect host ability if vita's pregnant.

btw circle NoTears will release their sidescroller game with pregnancy mechanic on late december:HideThePain:
So what's the name of the game? Google apparently doesn't know.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes