this mod adds a company policy for mandetory sex and impregnation

Updated: jul/14/20
Game/Creator: LabRats2 / Vren
Modder: hizashiAnonymous
Mod Version: 4
Game Version: 0.30.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
policies.PNG lay down and spread your legs.PNG

Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Hi there hizashiAnonymous
It broke the game for me: It crashed when starting (I have Trollden / Tristim / LZ_Starbuck's Mod installed). See attached logs.

Take care,
Minoin!

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hi there hizashiAnonymous
It broke the game for me: It crashed when starting (I have Trollden / Tristim / LZ_Starbuck's Mod installed). See attached logs.

Take care,
Minoin!
Its aimed at version Game Version: 0.30.2 so anything above this prob will not work as this games code changes drastically with every release
Also the code in the mods that Trollden makes whilst amazing are so complex that they would normally be affected by something which conflicts with their own mods

hizashiAnonymous

Oct 30, 2019
Its aimed at version Game Version: 0.30.2 so anything above this prob will not work as this games code changes drastically with every release
Also the code in the mods that Trollden makes whilst amazing are so complex that they would normally be affected by something which conflicts with their own mods
If I could find any resources on how to non destructively mod the game like Trollden does I definitely would so they could be compatible, but I cannot figure it out.