4.70 star(s) 44 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I need to throw another question in here ... with LR2 0.17.1 + stable Mod I could hire my family members for work and change they schedule ... now with LR2 0.18.1 + bugfix + dev mod there is not longer this option when I talk to them (they have pretty high obedience) - even with the hire option is enabled in bedroom options. Was there a code change for family members from stable mod to dev mod? Other chars are still hireable (inclusive unique chars like haircut cougar or sex shop owner)
... funny thing after work morale change for Lily in advance :/

Last edited:

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I need to throw another question in here ... with LR2 0.17.1 + stable Mod I could hire my family members for work and change they schedule ... now with LR2 0.18.1 + bugfix + dev mod there is not longer this option when I talk to them (they have pretty high obedience) - even with the hire option is enabled in bedroom options. Was there a code change for family members from stable mod to dev mod? Other chars are still hireable (inclusive unique chars like haircut cougar or sex shop owner)
... funny thing after work morale change for Lily in advance :/
There was a change in the code. In case you want to employ one of the unique chars you need to change file "Mods\Role\generic_people_role.rpy" line 81 from:
Code:
            if person not in mc.business.get_employee_list() + unique_character_list:
to:
Code:
            if person not in mc.business.get_employee_list():
I have no idea about side effects of this change.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
wow ... I owe you one more time thanks ... I would never be able to find this line of code without your help.
About eventual side effects ... hmmm there where none in 0.17.1 with family hired, therefore I think it´s save to employ them again. Just to be sure I´m gonna compare both generic_people_role.rpy´s ... 0.17.1 + 0.18.1 versions.

thx again DaMatt

p.s. gonna make Mom again overwatch all those other slutty harlots ... hrhrhr ... let them work hard and with full efficiency :sneaky:

Reactions: vlack and DaMatt

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The mod is running fine for me but the Dungeon doesn't work all the time meaning I can't declare a slave and also, how do I find the starbucks?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
yeah, something is with the dungeon ... i managed only one time so far to get a (unemployed) slave declared (obedience way higher than 500) ... maybe because I send her a couple time to the action before (had fun with her) ... I dont know exactly

Starbuck is the name of the sex shop owner ... this curvy BT woman there ... you can call her 'official' starbuck if you know her better ... with the special talk options (invest in her shop and promote her shop quest line)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The reason for exluding the unique_characters from the employment option is that VREN is writing code that requires some of them to be in a certain location in a specific timeslot. Putting them to work would change this and prevent the story line from progressing. So as a precaution i've disable the 'Employment' option for these characters.

Reactions: DaMatt

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The reason for exluding the unique_characters from the employment option is that VREN is writing code that requires some of them to be in a certain location in a specific timeslot. Putting them to work would change this and prevent the story line from progressing. So as a precaution i've disable the 'Employment' option for these characters.
I already thought something like that, but I got already all the Jeniffer/Lily events (as far as I know) ... therefore I tried this to hire them. Until now I had no issues ...

I wanna thank you again for your work on this mod ... there are so many options to make this game much more enjoyable (like rename, follow, suggestions etc.) (y):sneaky: ... plz keep up with those things like that.

Could you eventual explain (in game with button tooltip eventual) how this declare slave inside the dungeon works?
I downloaded the newest dev version of the mod and tried to get a new 'slave' declared. The girl I tried is not hired in the lab, Love = 100, Obedience around 650ish, happyness is around 200 - when I make this girl follow me into the dungeon, the option to have fun with her is inactive (show in red letters I dont met the requirements ( But she clearly does! )) and the option 'declare slave' doesnt even show up anymore. I´m a little confused now how this dungeon thing work at all ...

greez

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I already thought something like that, but I got already all the Jeniffer/Lily events (as far as I know) ... therefore I tried this to hire them. Until now I had no issues ...

I wanna thank you again for your work on this mod ... there are so many options to make this game much more enjoyable (like rename, follow, suggestions etc.) (y):sneaky: ... plz keep up with those things like that.

Could you eventual explain (in game with button tooltip eventual) how this declare slave inside the dungeon works?
I downloaded the newest dev version of the mod and tried to get a new 'slave' declared. The girl I tried is not hired in the lab, Love = 100, Obedience around 650ish, happyness is around 200 - when I make this girl follow me into the dungeon, the option to have fun with her is inactive (show in red letters I dont met the requirements ( But she clearly does! )) and the option 'declare slave' doesnt even show up anymore. I´m a little confused now how this dungeon thing work at all ...

greez
This mod is not my work alone, this part was made by Trollden and is still a WIP, if you want to ask us questions directly I suggest asking your question on the Discord server at we are online there more often than in this forum and all modders can see your questions.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Since I'm lazy ....
I made a button in the Lobby to talk to all my employed girls at once. Depending on their happiness, love and obedience each they are insulted or complimented for their work.

Tristim and Trollden: If you like this little peace of code feel free to add it to your great mod.

Cheers Matt

ps. I put that file into the Business subfolder of the mod. Did I guess correctly?

Last edited:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Getting this error on the unstable version
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_give_serum_CSFA000 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Mods/CasualSex/Casual_FA_Role.rpy", line 164 and
  File "game/Mods/CasualSex/Casual_FA_Role.rpy", line 252.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Jul 18 15:22:16 2019

Reactions: Trollden

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017

greez
I don't quite know what I want to do with the Dungeon yet in terms of actions, benefits etc.
Right now it has some Objects that give twice the bonus in obedience during sex, but that's about it.

Will rework it eventually, so if you have suggestions bring them along. Right now it's the only room that I'd consider useless to purchase and I aim to fix that before fleshing out the rest of the rooms.

The main thing that's in my way in regards to the Dungeon is that it would require a lot of flavor text unless I find a smart way to make it useful through simple actions.

e.g "Put a collar of submission on [the_person]" could work. I re- made how the "Advance Time" label works on the "experimental_actions" branch to allow things like processing specific actions so I could make it so if the person has an "item" on them e.g the_person.collar = True then they'd gain obedience outside of serums, or I could even lock their obedience to never go below 150.
Actions like that is something I can push out fairly quickly because it wouldn't require me to write "story-telling" / flavor text :)

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Since I'm lazy ....
I made a button in the Lobby to talk to all my employed girls at once. Depending on their happiness, love and obedience each they are insulted or complimented for their work.

Tristim and Trollden: If you like this little peace of code feel free to add it to your great mod.

Cheers Matt

ps. I put that file into the Business subfolder of the mod. Did I guess correctly?
Seems good :)
Made it advance time at the end ("game balance" reasons) and put in a one liner of text.
Added it to the developer branch.

Reactions: DaMatt

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I don't quite know what I want to do with the Dungeon yet in terms of actions, benefits etc.
Right now it has some Objects that give twice the bonus in obedience during sex, but that's about it.

Will rework it eventually, so if you have suggestions bring them along. Right now it's the only room that I'd consider useless to purchase and I aim to fix that before fleshing out the rest of the rooms.

The main thing that's in my way in regards to the Dungeon is that it would require a lot of flavor text unless I find a smart way to make it useful through simple actions.

e.g "Put a collar of submission on [the_person]" could work. I re- made how the "Advance Time" label works on the "experimental_actions" branch to allow things like processing specific actions so I could make it so if the person has an "item" on them e.g the_person.collar = True then they'd gain obedience outside of serums, or I could even lock their obedience to never go below 150.
Actions like that is something I can push out fairly quickly because it wouldn't require me to write "story-telling" / flavor text :)
I would not like to see the idea of the dungeon dropped, because it makes a lot more sense with the obedience stat - especially with the pretty high obedient girl´s.
Your idea with the collar sounds very good. It makes a lot sense ^^
With such collar equipped maybe open/shift some special talk options (schedule, rename) or create new special actions

I´m not a coder or something lik that, just throwing out some ideas:
- sleep in MC room -> which open a couple new idea -> behave as alarm clock, shower with MC in the morning, etc.
- stay fulltime in dungeon
- eventualy breaking up with other relationship
- threesome with other slave girl´s or girl-girl action
- dont need any more payment because MC is now the master and takes care for everything for the girl - maybe low cost upkeep for food etc - the classic master slave relationship stuff
- no more access to Master_Default_Wardrobe.xml - instead an MC created slave_wardrobe.xml
- maybe make a new room in MC house purchable for slaves or relocate the dungeon to the MC house
- act as firm-intern-sex-entertainer to raise general girl arousal
etc. ... I think you get the point ;) - I have no idea if they are possible to code ...

But I really would like to see the dungeon/slave room stays in the mod ^^
And at last I wanna say thank you and I love the mod - plz keep up your work on it (y):love:

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Trollden, I like the way you integrated my little peace of code (y)
There is no need to credit me in any way. It's just my Thank You for all the work you modders do.

I want the Dungeon to stay ingame (inmod? :D) too. Why not add an alternative way to train the sexual skills of obedient girls? Like add buying dildos, sybians and stuff to the Sex Shop (I hope LZ_Starbuck likes this idea), place them in the Dungeon and order obedient girls to train their skills?

Starbucks Sex Swing made me think: Great, I wan't to buy stuff ingame. I want a sex swing at my aunts house too. Or a pillory for obedient girls. Or ....

I would love to have room and/or time depending wardrobes. Like you did with the Gym, but per girl. Something like having a default gym wardobe that is overrideable for each girl. And a wardrobe for the night, one for clubbing and so on ....

Cheers
Matt

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I like the outfit system but hate making them. Would it be possible to add a "Randomize" button to the outfit creator? Or even better, an "Add random outfit(s) to their wardrobe" button for the girls.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I like the outfit system but hate making them. Would it be possible to add a "Randomize" button to the outfit creator? Or even better, an "Add random outfit(s) to their wardrobe" button for the girls.
I like the idea, when the new version is released (few days away), I can see what changes are made by the author and see if I can build something that generates a random outfit, in the girls personal wardrobe.

alv0192

Jan 4, 2018
In the game I created 5 Clones, after that I can't create more. The option it stills there and the menu, but when I go to check the new clone, there it isn't one
Why is that?

Daytes

Dec 16, 2018
Hello, in file SB_Unique_People.rpy, there is a typo on line 2029 :
"the_wather" instead of "the_watcher"

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
hmmm, it´s just me and my system or is gitgud.io today down? Tried with firefox and chrome but the site doesnt open ....

edit: it´s back again ...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 44 Votes