Mod Ren'Py Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate - VT Mod [v2.11.0] [Elkrose]

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
LR2RVTBanner.jpg

Overview:
LR2R-VTMod Lab Rats 2 Reformulate Virginity Tracker Mod!!!
Adding more sexual visual stimulation to the game, along with more tracker icons!!
As well as virginity statuses, regrowth and a whole lot more!​

Updated: August 25, 2024
Game/Creator: Lab Rats 2: Reformulate
Modder: Elkrose
Mod Version: 2.11.0
Game Version: 2024.08 and recent develop!
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:

Download:

previewimgVTMOD.jpg

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Love the mod. There are two things I would suggest adding.

1) Some form of symbol key. I eventually figured out what they meant, but it took experimentation and frequent checking with mouseovers since the tooltips change contextually. Not knowing what they meant when there were so many all over the UI was a bit overwhelming.

2) The ability to hide certain symbols on the overworld map. They are handy for tracking people down, but too much information effectively nullifies the advantage of being able to cherry pick when you're not interested in all of it.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time with it, so take this feedback with a grain of salt in case I just needed to look harder.

Last edited:

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
Love the mod. There are two things I would suggest adding.

1) Some form of symbol key. I eventually figured out what they meant, but it took experimentation and frequent checking with mouseovers since the tooltips change contextually. Not knowing what they meant when there were so many all over the UI was a bit overwhelming.

2) The ability to hide certain symbols on the overworld map. They are handy for tracking people down, but too much information effectively nullifies the advantage of being able to cherry pick when you're not interested all of it.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time with it, so take this feedback with a grain of salt in case I just needed to look harder.
1) I agree... I'm still streamlining it.. this is actually the ... 100th attempt to get it smooth? So unfortunately I still haven't settled on a good flow yet. But overall, honestly still better than the prior 99th attempts :ROFLMAO: But yeah, the tool tips should give enough of an idea what it means. As for guide? I guess I can post one eventually on here as to what the icons are doing? Just not sure exactly what you mean, since the tool-tips pretty much state what they are.

2) Yeah, if you check the cherry page (red page that you see when you load in where you can mess with the age/virgin stats) the tab is there for the trackers, this is where you will be able to turn certain ones off. I am fully aware of how quickly overwhelming all the icons will get once you start slutting it up everywhere.

And no the pregnancy or tracker buttons aren't working yet, still working on it. This is an ongoing mod, which continues to grow.

I really appreciated your feedback :D Thank you :D

Last edited:

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
what is the age range between the age groups (adolescent, young adult, etc)?

Edit:
Also, hope its not too much to ask, but is it possible to move novelty to character's main info, instead of having to click into detail info)? I feel that's pretty important as it determines how much clarity you get (and how 'fresh' or attractive the MC finds the girl in game? maybe?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkrose

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
hi sorry but y have a bug for event all time

cause your running
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business 2024.05B <-- update to 2024.08 or the latest development.. If you have the 'is_at_office' error, it is because it doesn't exist in the old versions.

Hope that helps, and yes you can get the latest update here on F95 --> 2024.08

Reactions: lossius

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Elkrose Thanks for the mod. It looks good. Out of curiosity, where could I find other LR2 mods, like the ones listed under compatability? They don't seem to be on F95, at least.

Reactions: Elkrose

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
Elkrose Thanks for the mod. It looks good. Out of curiosity, where could I find other LR2 mods, like the ones listed under compatability? They don't seem to be on F95, at least.
LR2R Reformulates discord :D
you will find them under mod-releases

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
what is the age range between the age groups (adolescent, young adult, etc)?

Edit:
Also, hope its not too much to ask, but is it possible to move novelty to character's main info, instead of having to click into detail info)? I feel that's pretty important as it determines how much clarity you get (and how 'fresh' or attractive the MC finds the girl in game? maybe?)
Novelty, I need to research more into exactly what that is doing. I think there's merit in your request. Give me a few days to ponder on it.

Reactions: fplay8881

Vic Sage

Jun 8, 2018
With non-virgins it says "Someone else had this pussy before you... OWN IT!"

How do I "own it"? :p

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
Are the natural fetishes fully working or is it just taking forever for them to trigger? I've been sitting at "wait for the event to trigger" long enough for one of my girls to grow a baby bump.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vic Sage

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
Are the natural fetishes fully working or is it just taking forever for them to trigger? I've been sitting at "wait for the event to trigger" long enough for one of my girls to grow a baby bump.
they should be working as intended... but I have to do more research under the hood for long term ones.. I might even have to make more. ie repeatable and ongoing. I know for sure the anal/cum ones are working... not 100% sure on the breedable one.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
they should be working as intended... but I have to do more research under the hood for long term ones.. I might even have to make more. ie repeatable and ongoing. I know for sure the anal/cum ones are working... not 100% sure on the breedable one.
What should I be looking out for? Do they just show up like regular events on the map? Still haven't had a single one trigger.