Mod Ren'Py Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate - VT Mod [v2.11.0] [Elkrose]

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
What should I be looking out for? Do they just show up like regular events on the map? Still haven't had a single one trigger.
ah, yeah I guess using the word Event is misleading... I'll have to change that. When they trigger, they basically come up to you and bang ya. Most of all these trigger at Evenings. I'm still adjusting and working on everything, it has come a long way.

Reactions: TigerDiamonds

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
ah, yeah I guess using the word Event is misleading... I'll have to change that. When they trigger, they basically come up to you and bang ya. Most of all these trigger at Evenings. I'm still adjusting and working on everything, it has come a long way.
ok, so it'll trigger like a crisis event then? maybe I have my crisis event occurrence too high and it's interfering.

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
ok, so it'll trigger like a crisis event then? maybe I have my crisis event occurrence too high and it's interfering.
yes it will trigger like a crisis event, so no worries, and if you crank crisis too high it causes alot of issues.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
yes it will trigger like a crisis event, so no worries, and if you crank crisis too high it causes alot of issues.
Do they act like the nano fetishes when they trigger? Got the cum nano trait mastery high enough to unlock the fetish for that and had two of the girls that I've been waiting on trigger almost immediately, but the dialog was talking like I had been giving them the nano serum (I had never even made a serum with that trait just researched it to mastery).

So I guess my question is was the reason they weren't triggering before because I needed the game to get far enough to unlock the nano fetishes?

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
Do they act like the nano fetishes when they trigger? Got the cum nano trait mastery high enough to unlock the fetish for that and had two of the girls that I've been waiting on trigger almost immediately, but the dialog was talking like I had been giving them the nano serum (I had never even made a serum with that trait just researched it to mastery).

So I guess my question is was the reason they weren't triggering before because I needed the game to get far enough to unlock the nano fetishes?
no.. they don't need serum/nano to trigger. The Nano/Serum ones need the nano/serums to trigger.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
no.. they don't need serum/nano to trigger. The Nano/Serum ones need the nano/serums to trigger.
strange, so theoretically, if I immediately on a new game managed to get the conditions, it should work? Maybe next time I restart my game I'll try to take longer.