EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b27.png

Overview:
This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Vren
Censored: No
Version: 0.51.1.
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands Etc:
HERE

Please use spoilers for all bug reports - or they may be deleted!!!
New game is required on every update!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: -
- -
Mac: -
- -

Others:
Lab Rats 2 Modded
Extras: Mod and Bugfix * - 1st week walkthrough - Taboo Break Walkthrough

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

download.png SCR_Lab_Rads_004a.jpg 272283_screenshot0006.png 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 314206_1557519835183.png mjs6pMd.jpg

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"This version won't really be a game (and won't be a numbered version), but it should give a feel for where content will be added and what the gameplay will end up being like. "

Well its a start - last game was fun :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I walked away because lack of sex animation floating body part don't work for me. So question is this new game going to add true sex animation? Way to many game with animation MC to NPC action, If your development is not moving forward then your moving backwards.

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This one needs to show the penis otherwise there won't be much improvement, the first game is good but this one can be great if it keeps what made the prequel better than average and add to it or remove from it things that make a difference.

A few ideas (+ means good, - means bad):

+ Male genitals
+ Deeper story and dialogue
+ Better facial expressions to make the characters feel less robotic

- Lifeless characters after you break them
- Timed game (I don't know I'm not a big fan of timed games in general so..This could be a personal opinion).
- No buildup for big events especially when the MC bangs someone for the first time, he needs to have a reaction a thought, some dialogue like: "Unbelievable I'm about to bang my hot ass mom, I would never dream of it let alone do it..." stuff like that livens up the game.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
is this a remake because honesty the last game in terms of graphics was horrible for a honey select game lack of sex scenes or hard to achieve for mind control game and endless looping of music was kinda shit i honesty never got into the game after corruption starting coming out with more content
You can view the public design document here:

See what you think?

Reactions: Cirro84 and waffel
U

User_17502

I am so excited for this game. But I also feel like it won’t be as impactful because you don’t have any characters that the story can latch on to. So I think that having a female companion or such that is stable through the entire game would do a great deal for the story. I remember the reason that I count Lab Rats 1 as one of my favorite games is that I genuinely loved how developed the characters were. I feel like standard dialogue would not carry the same weight as talking with Mom or Alexia and seducing them.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes