srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
As far as I understand, and according to what Vren posted in his early statements wrt/ LR2, he first established an automated rendering approach for the models and clothing pieces, so that it would be possible to render everything he needed in advance and fully automated. Then he began programming the game around it. He even chose the rendering tool he now uses to be suited for this approach.

So, for him it would be rather possible (not easy, mind!) to do the same again. But a modder would face a huge amount of work with a steep learning curve.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
As far as I understand, and according to what Vren posted in his early statements wrt/ LR2, he first established an automated rendering approach for the models and clothing pieces, so that it would be possible to render everything he needed in advance and fully automated. Then he began programming the game around it. He even chose the rendering tool he now uses to be suited for this approach.

So, for him it would be rather possible (not easy, mind!) to do the same again. But a modder would face a huge amount of work with a steep learning curve.
I would not be at all surprised to see the models replaced before the game is completed - but I would expect it to be one of the last things to be done. That way he can have the chance to do the best renders possible at the time, with no further need to replace or redo any again.

It isn't that I've heard any such plan, it is simply that that would be the way I'd approach it myself, allowing for the least need to repeat the same work, and to take advantage of whatever is the latest and best solutions for rendering affordable at that unknown future time.

Paramount26

May 29, 2018
Hello everyone, as much as I've had an account here for ages, this is the 1st time I've made a comment.

I've skimmed back over the last 12 pages, and can't find the answer to the question I have (might have missed it), so I'm hoping someone could possibly help me out.

I'm currently on the advanced serum line (50% suggestion), that you can do after you get the info from Nora, what I'd like to know is; How do I get to the next stage of research? Stephanie asks me to bring people back with high obedience and high core slut values, and I have employees (and non employees), that meet that, but I can't seem to get here to do anything about it.

Any help you might be able to offer would be massively appreciated.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Talk to Stephanie again, head researcher options, and tell her you have the candidates, then select them when prompted. Tier opens immediately after doing that.

Reactions: Paramount26

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Just a little heads-up for those interested, about where the game is going according to Vren.

The highlights:
- More Nora stuff, like ways to create more powerfull serums (sera?) by introducing test subjects with certain stats requirements
- More Gabrielle, more blackmailing, a new location related to her
- He thinks about adding a new status, basically NPCs being friends or relatives with others (would pave the way for Mom/Daughter and Sister/Sister scenes)
- He also gave a very nice shout-out to the modders, including a link to the github, giving cudos to them for spotting the reason for the memory leaks bug. Apparrently LR2 developed its very own housing problem...

So, Version 20.0 will drop soon, but as repeatedly stated in the past, the X.0 version numbers are the initial release where the possibility for new bugs is quite high. Everybody should wait for 20.1, the more stable version.

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
What is everyone's favorite outfit that they have crafted so far?
For me, it is the 'practicality Uniform', which is a basic uniform that gives me penetrative access without stripping, so useful for building up that sluttiness.

Plain bra, no socks, no panties, simple heels, dress shirt, belted skirt. The outfit sluttiness itself is low enough that recruits (when you have high sluttiness recruiting) can wear it right away without freaking out, since it has a sluttiness score in the 30s. This means you can go straight to vaginal sex (or anal when it is added) without having to strip them down first in the cycles of sexual activity.

Jaycee

Nov 26, 2017
That's not correct.

There is no temp stat for obedience in the game. Things either add to, or subtract from, permanent obedience.
Obedience gains during sex are to permanent obedience, since there is no other obedience stat to change. Losses are to the same stat. If the obedience is not going up, then it means you are missing something that is making them lose it. Such as if you try to get them to strip items before they are aroused enough making them refuse and become more disobedient. Or if you get over-enthusiastic in certain positions and she pulls away and loses obedience.

I don't know where you got the idea that the objective of the game is to corrupt as many women as possible, given there is no stat or mechanic in the game at all for even counting that number, never mind recognizing or rewarding it.

As far as I am aware, at this current stage of development the objective is to build a profitable company. Corrupting some of your staff to take wage cuts and be happy about it can be a part of that, but otherwise doesn't affect any meaningful stat in the building of your business.
Maybe I was just overthinking the game...
When the end of day report says that X's sluutinees is higher than her core sluttiness and she should therefore be given serum to increase her suggestibility, I would say that I should be corrupting X. With a maximum workforce of 38, I can 'corrupt' (increase the sluttiness of) at least 42 women (mom, sis, aunt and cousin included). If I want to try new serums on 'guinea-pigs' outside of this group, the number of women 'affected' can increase proportionally.
Also, If I want to improve my stats, I have to 'corrupt' some women occasionally.
Did I therefore miss a point?

My company is worth about $150,000 with a workforce of 21, so I think I've built a (fairly) profitable company. However, if I want to increase my staff, game goes into overload and crashes while saving.

Also, when I buy the fourth production line, I can access which serum to produce but (due to the lack of scrolling) the other factors (% production time and serums to be held in stock before marketing).

The game is addictive (otherwise I wouldn't have made so much money), but crashing when you want to save is more than annoying.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Guys, does somebody have a pretty much full list of console commands for Lab Rats 2?

Since everything is scattered in this thread (search function is no big help, especially when commands were posted in spoilers), it takes ages to find the proper already posted command one is looking for. It would be great if some admin updated the first post and included all known console commands

I'd like to be able to change
  • age (found it out already)
  • body type (found it out already)
  • core sluttiness (found it out already)
  • hair style
  • hair color
  • happiness (found it out already)
  • height
  • pose
  • kids (found it out already)
  • obedience (found it out already)
  • opinions
  • sexy opinions
  • relationship status
I'd also like to advance the research by console, because I don't want to go through the insane amount of grind, especially concerning mastery levels

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Just started LR2 and I have to say, the model for mom and Stefanie are better in lr1. So far it is still enjoyable, but please keep the women close to the original looks. Those two were hot, now not so much, I lost interest in the mom and Stefanie.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes