Label introduction:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Okay, let's try that introduction thing. Damn it's been a while.

Hi, I'm PervyParadox.
I'm officially 23, mentally varies between 10, 15 and 80 (either one or another, no middle ground, middle age life sucks ass).
Not known for my social skillz. Not known for any skillz... well not known for anything really. One could even say totally unknown basically. Just a basic invisible web wanderer you know.

So yeah, I've started playing VNs for less than a year, first on the web, then by compulsively downloading them in some websites (only recently came here though). I believe The Gift, Lab Rat, and Harem Hotel were the firsts I've downloaded because I've enjoyed them so much and I was afraid that one day all internet will collapse and I wouldn't be able to play them anymore.

... I'm still afraid of that.
Still downloading games.
This place is a blessing.

But playing them wasn't enough, and sometimes the famous landlady patch or walk mod was nowhere to be found, or unsatisfying to me, so I've started exploring renpy files and such. Then of course I've started changing them. First it was just only a little text tweak or a music here and there. You know, to make the experience a little more pleasant for myself. Before long, variables were changing under my fingers, labels were added so I could get back to scenes otherwise unplayable on certain paths of some games, text were colored etc etc.

Soon enough, my dreams of making my own scripts took over, which lead to me not even being able to look at a good-looking ass without asking myself how to use the weight paint mode of Blender correctly so my character's elbows and knees bend the way it should bend, instead of looking like an atrocity coming straight out of a clinically disturbed asylum patient. Dialogue choices were appearing in the air everytime I'd talk to a woman with whom I believe I had a chance ; and when she was getting up to come talk to me I was picturing the "$ path = True" variable in the script of my life.

As of today, creating a persistent variable or a multiple say_dialogue from the screen.rpy files and understanding how to manipulate an armature to have a 3D model move the way I want are giving me more of a rush than any masturbating, peeping, or sex-ing session... anything except hugs and gentle consensual gropings really (nothing will never beat hugs though).

And yet here I am, risking to slowly drow myself in my old addiction of talking with people online about my new addiction of VN games. I mean, there's so much of these games to play, explore, and talk about, it's probably worth it. That or I won't post anything else because no one answers this introduction and I'll feel too rejected to work the courage to ever post here ever again.

Okay, let's wrap this up before it gets any more awkward.

So I love scripting stuff, playing games (especially choice-based ones ), long walks on the beach with my 5 other personnalities, and creeping on people to closely watch how their elbow bend (damn elbows) without them never being aware of it.
While we're at it, here's the four things I hate the most in life : having to reject girls in VN to "win" (looking at you Dating my Daughter and Melody), when deaths in VN are making me feel more depressed that I already am (can I quote the games I'm talking about ? is it considered spoiling ? is it allowed ?), Netorare stuff, and, of course, pigeons.

F*cking pigeons.

And on that note, this annoyingly long rambling journey is done. I have VNs to test out.

So yeah anyway, hi f95zoners !

• Hey there
Reactions: Bev_