4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image-webs.jpg

Overview:
A 3D action game made in Unity featuring various types of monster girl trying to rape the protagonist with a struggle system and dungeon crawler-ish gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-01
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Original Title: エストラの迷宮
Developer: ASIMOFU - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English (Online MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -

Extra:
Cheat and uncensor

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

image-web.jpg image-web1.jpg image-webh.jpg 7337984.png image-web2.jpg image-web3.jpg image-800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Very tiny. So is it only the two monster girls in the preview pics so far?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can't touch a single option. No options, no retry, no title.
Can't seem to use items, either.
Is this just the few rooms? Some of the walls look obviously breakable, but aren't.
And the auto-translation crap is just that. It doesn't even translate fast enough to work on the 1 second 'dialogue' bubbles. I think I saw it flicker once or twice, but that's it.
Great animation. But that's the only good thing I can really say.
Should have just called this a demo.

Edit: Anyone else feel like the breakaway mechanic is nearly impossible? I literally couldn't click the button fast enough to break out until I used a damn autoclicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryswar

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Can't touch a single option. No options, no retry, no title.
Can't seem to use items, either.
Is this just the few rooms? Some of the walls look obviously breakable, but aren't.
And the auto-translation crap is just that. It doesn't even translate fast enough to work on the 1 second 'dialogue' bubbles. I think I saw it flicker once or twice, but that's it.
Great animation. But that's the only good thing I can really say.
Should have just called this a demo.
Yeah this is definitely early in development however unlike most other demos I would say this game already has a solid base. Besides the sex animations the combat is smooth with responsive animations, the random generation aspect has no bugs so far and isn't unpredictable, and game has no performance issues even on my weaker laptop.

Only issue currently is for the translation. The missing core features will definitely be added later.

Reactions: Estella69

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah this is definitely early in development however unlike most other demos I would say this game already has a solid base. Besides the sex animations the combat is smooth with responsive animations, the random generation aspect has no bugs so far and isn't unpredictable, and game has no lag even on my weaker laptop.

Only issues currently are for the translation. The missing core features will definitely be added
And the break out mechanic?
What about none of the options or even the items being usable?

Reactions: Kiljupontto

jarinkos

Aug 31, 2018
This is version 0.0.1, dont treat this as anything close to a finished game, just a base to build upon. The non-functional buttons are just there to give you an idea of how the UI will look. A demo usually means that theres a chunk of content that's playable and close to finished state, this is just a proof of concept.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This is right up my alley, graphics are great (it's a bit low poly but it works with the style), animations are great, it has monster girls and the music reminds me of Trials of Mana, not a fan of shota but it's not a deal breaker, will be keeping a close eye on this one.

Last edited:

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Break out mechanic? No issue with it, just spam Z, X, or C like in similar games. There is even a animation of the playable character using his hands to resist when you spam. Items are usable as well.
It would be better to evaluate what the game presents instead of easy trivial stuff that can be added later.

Edit: To elaborate, there are 3 gameplay features which are already present and fits the gameplay. 1. Stamina, gives difficulty and status is easy to see. 2. Target locking, removes frustration of missing attacks and wasting stamina. 3. Random generation, item variety for "runs" and room variation gives opportunities for "cover".
The devs just need to be competent enough to add more content and the game is already set for success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiljupontto
4.80 star(s) 34 Votes