4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Only the two girls for this version.
I like it, but still confused about controls...when they're taking you is it X you continuous hit or hold, and how do you actually consume the fruit? I can press escape to bring up the menu and highlight it, but can't really consume it, lol.

issara7

May 21, 2019
very very good game for monster girl
the camera movement between fighting and sex animation really smooth

but control still weird

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Are those... sword? Does it implied if the mc kill the defeated monster girls...? or are they just fainted? or like *poof* disappear?

Btw sorry if i seems to be too vanilla to have any kind of gore in my wankstation, i'd really like to try this but just want to confirm about that little detail first

May 10, 2020
this game has huge potential. i really like the struggle system especially when theres more than one animation per grab. i just wish it wasnt game over by cumming once.

MadByte

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Nobody praising how optimized and small the game is? 70MB! ... I mean... I downloaded games with much less substance being like 5GB or more. I kinda hoped for initial controller support but well.. The dev will add this & much more in no time *fingers crossed*

edit:
We are working hard to complete it by the end of 2021!
Sounds ambitious.. Let's see how it goes.

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Definitely a super solid base to work off of. Will keep eyes on this....

H-games with actual gameplay are few and far between o_O

bruce002215

Oct 21, 2017
Are those... sword? Does it implied if the mc kill the defeated monster girls...? or are they just fainted? or like *poof* disappear?

Btw sorry if i seems to be too vanilla to have any kind of gore in my wankstation, i'd really like to try this but just want to confirm about that little detail first
They just dissappear in a cloud of smoke. You're good to go.

Reactions: aspar4gus

HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
I'm really looking forward how this game will develop.
The game may be very new, but everything except for the ui and menu, the game is performing excellent. The core content is so polished that it doesn't require fixing, the game only needs more content.

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
This game is awesome.I hope the creator add an lvl system as well as more content since when our character cums its automatically gameover,so implementation of lvl system may avoid instant gameover for us .You know more you gain level less the damage from cumming.

4.80 star(s) 34 Votes