Seeking lacation focused games

Jul 5, 2018
You know I'm really surprised that there aren't more of these. I'm fine with pretty much any fetish or engine as long as the game uses 2d visuals, I prefer rpgs an vns tho. Other than that I guess there isn't much to say. I'll add stuff if I think about it.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
You know I'm really surprised that there aren't more of these. I'm fine with pretty much any fetish or engine as long as the game uses 2d visuals, I prefer rpgs an vns tho. Other than that I guess there isn't much to say. I'll add stuff if I think about it.
The list should be fairly short for the games with the 'lactation' and '2dcg' tags. Use the tag filter on the Latest Updates page.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Like Papa Ernie wrote before me , follow his suggestion ; there are some games that have some " lactation " content , but usually is not the main content and you can find probably only in some path of the games
Here the link with a search just with lactation tag , sorted by numbers of views : Lactation Tag

Jul 5, 2018
Like Papa Ernie wrote before me , follow his suggestion ; there are some games that have some " lactation " content , but usually is not the main content and you can find probably only in some path of the games
Here the link with a search just with lactation tag , sorted by numbers of views : Lactation Tag
The list should be fairly short for the games with the 'lactation' and '2dcg' tags. Use the tag filter on the Latest Updates page.
did that already could only find 2 that appeared to be lactation focused and that was only from screenshots