RPGM - Completed - Lacto Escape [Final] [Futon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BiggestMan404

Poorly translated puzzle game and not to mention how buggy it can be at times. The breast expansion mechanic looks pretty good, as most games just do breast expansion in stages instead of incrementally in centimeters. And especially for something in RPGMaker. But that's all I can praise it for.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BuildingUpsidedown

The story is simple ad the mechanics played on it in a fun way. Though the translation was hard to read at times, it doesn't take away from the game. I found it fun and engaging. The end does leave with a bit of questioning as to what was left of the world introduced and so on. A lot of questions that could be answered in the future, as well as a lot of interest established. I don't know how long the message has to be, so i'm still writing. I hope I've hit 200 words now.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

epsillon123

Nice short game focused on BE. Only takes about 15 minutes to play through.
    It can be beaten pretty easily without ever getting huge, but the game provides items to quickly expand again s oyou can see what you missed.
    Biggest complaint would be that milking/masturbating are just short text snippets, something a bit longer and/or an image would have gone a long way to fill out the content, since it is only the character image with different breasts otherwise.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Plaedios

Nice short puzzle game, which focuses on breast expansion which is great for all us who love it as well as huge tits, it offers a small pace to keep you busy for 5. I recommend playing it if well, you like giant tits, lactation and well giant tits.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sunburnt-Vampire

It's quick, It's fun, It focuses on Breast Expansion (which is a rare treat), the puzzles are fun but not so difficult as to be frustrating. Has nudity, breast expansion, and lactation, but a heads up there's no sex scenes. For a game this short though I don't mind if it does't go that far.

Seems the author has a bigger universe this is set inside of? Will definitely check out any future games they release.