Others - Abandoned - Ladies' Superleague of Lesbos [v0.22] [Superstellar]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Dhal9

Wasn't overly impressive as interface was clunky and animations poor in quality. Game plays like a bad f2p game but without micro transactions. Pass on this for a while may eventually have potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ataios

I give this the benefit of the doubt. It is obviously a very early version, but the idea of a lesbian sex RPG with an MMO like level and inventory is system is just too good to rate anywhere below excellent. Of course the game needs a lot of updates and much content. Also gear needs to be visible on the character and during the sex fights, the characters should no longer be replaced by generic figures. And please: Keep this a lesbian game. Don't ruin it by adding males.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.1

This is a basic shell of a game right now...

The visuals are ok, but not all that great...

There is no script, because there is no story... You play a female character who's goal is to go have Sex Combat and collect gear, money, etc... That is it... And you may be asking, what in the world is Sex Combat... Well for the current content, that involves roaming the streets (overhead view) to find women to fight... Then you see your character and the target, naked in a bed, slamming their privates together in combat to see who wins... Sometimes short vagina sex clips (real ones) play in the upper right corner... If you win, you get some money, some experience points, maybe some gear... Rinse and repeat, returning home to reset stamina... Most other game features are not implemented yet... And once the character has beaten the boss for the Tutorial zone, you are basically done, no reason to keep playing...

Overall, little to no content, with a dumb but creative combat system... Will I ever revisit this one? Definitely not...
  4. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

Interesting concept.

So, it's not that this game is bad that I give it 2 / 5 stars. But as of v0.1 there's just really nothing there. I think as a concept, the game is very interesting, and that's been the basis for the two stars it gets. This really isn't a game as of the first point, it's more of a tech demo.

So with that in mind, there's really not much to do in v0.1, and what's there is very limited. But for people who enjoy mobile games this might, at some point eventually, be a unique game that scratches an itch.

However, as of the 0.1 version, I'd suggest people steer clear for now till there's any actual content / game play.