EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titlepic.png

Overview:
You have overcome your yearlong addiction.. but at what cost?
You have no idea what to do with your life. Every day is the same for you. You are caught in a routine you despise.
All alone in your room.. wondering where you went wrong.
Do you take your last chance to start over or is it too late for you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-29
Release Date: 2020-11-29
Developer: Sadge Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other game: Red Lotus Flower
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Extras: - Multi-Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pic1.png pic2.png pic3.png pic4.png pic5.png pic6.png pic7.png pic8.png pic9.png pic10.png pic11.png pic12.png pic13.png pic14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I see multiple penetration but shouldn't the tag also include vaginal sex too then? I haven't played it yet.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Hmmm the title isn't showing correctly for me.. dunno if it is a site bug or what.. i can still access it, but title is messed up somehow.. maybe needs Admin or something to sort it out.. Game looks promising though.. will check it out!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It sounds like a serious story worth checking and screenshots are nice - except that bearded woman in pic8 - and it's already 0.3.

If story writing is good, then we could have a new potential hit.

Reactions: Hugos

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
SadgeGames that "multiple penetrations" is with toy or is another guy fucking the girl with you, I'm not a fan of sharing any Li's maybe is some kind of prostitute the one we fuck with a friend? care to tell us? the interracial is the friend or is there a black girl we can fuck?
the Li's are only fucked by the mc or does other guys fuck them, that is the main question xD

SadgeGames

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2020
SadgeGames that "multiple penetrations" is with toy or is another guy fucking the girl with you, I'm not a fan of sharing any Li's maybe is some kind of prostitute the one we fuck with a friend? care to tell us? the interracial is the friend or is there a black girl we can fuck?
the Li's are only fucked by the mc or does other guys fuck them, that is the main question xD
Multiple penetration is only a short scene and a side path you have the choice to play or not, interracial is with a black girl and not with his friend :D, the main girls are just for the mc :D

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
This looks great so far for first time game.. The title issue i spoke about earlier seems to have been fixed too.. keep up good work. thx!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
When is a sandbox not a sandbox. This is really path...
Sorry but a cross between a "meet 'n fuck" and a sandbox is not for me. Bye.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
WOW, I ran out of time and have just started ep 2, but this is looking really good. Mr. Knobb said this might be great, I have to agree. Great work Sadge Games, thank you for this.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes