Laggy site

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what happened but the site is super laggy for me today, not just at home, but other places as well. Even using mobile data.
Also for some weird reason, can't join the discord server, as I have never joined it before.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
I don't know what happened but the site is super laggy for me today, not just at home, but other places as well. Even using mobile data.
Also for some weird reason, can't join the discord server, as I have never joined it before.
Same, it took me 3 minutes or so to load this thread, and it wasn't even loaded entirely. I thought I was the only one with this issue. Nobody brought it up in the Site Problems section, or anywhere. Idk if this comment goes through. It's so slow, and sometimes gives me the 504 Gateaway Error.

Reactions: KiraJames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What area of the world do you two live? It's most likely a problem with your ISP company, country, or an infrastructure weakness to the extreme solar storm that hit earth over the past half day or so.
If you're having problems with both F95Zone and Discord - that indicates a problem on your end. F95Zone does not host their discord site. Discord does.
Same, it took me 3 minutes or so to load this thread, and it wasn't even loaded entirely. I thought I was the only one with this issue. Nobody brought it up in the Site Problems section, or anywhere. Idk if this comment goes through. It's so slow, and sometimes gives me the 504 Gateaway Error.
https://status.f95zone.to/ shows all green and mostly 99.9x% status
1715426799437.png

Also:
1715426861811.png
1715426883669.png

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
As a datapoint:
- using f95 in from my home country is almost useless today (and it has been sometimes laggy on and off all week, well before solar storm event)
- BUT using a VPN exit in europe, F95 loads perfectly normally (minus the vpn ping overhead)

Reactions: Count Morado

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
We just don't have enough information. There is enough suggested here to indicate an ISP issue, as someone else already suggested. The use of a VPN practically confirms this. However, this isn't true if you don't use the same company for both ISP and mobile carrier since you claimed to have used mobile data.