4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lamune_international.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-22
Release Date: 2019-11-22
Aliases: ラムネーション!, Lamune
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - - -
Other Game: Hentai Puzzle Lamunation! -International-
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks superelmo

EN_ss_03_1024x1024_result.png EN_ss_04_1024x1024_result.png EN_ss_05_1024x1024_result.png EN_ss_06_1024x1024_result.png H01_1024x1024_result.png H02_1024x1024_result.png H03_1024x1024_result.png

Last edited by a moderator:

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
That overview is but a taste of what to expect. How do I describe this VN....

Take more pop culture references than you can shake a stick at, add a ton of comedy, and sprinkle with a touch of sexytimes. Now blend together and pour into the mind of a toddler with ADD and..... That's what this VN is like in a nutshell.

You might say that sounds really bizarre and you'd be right... But holy shit I am CRYING because I'm laughing so hard. That or I've peed myself. Prob both at this point. I have no words. That overview really made me chuckle, and if it did for you too, seriously consider trying this out cuz what's in the VN itself is PURE GOLD at times.

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
So far, as a male protagonist you like wearing females clothes, and make up, and you're gay, or at least bi leaning to guys. There is some missing tags Me thinks.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
That overview is but a taste of what to expect. How do I describe this VN....

Take more pop culture references than you can shake a stick at, add a ton of comedy, and sprinkle with a touch of sexytimes. Now blend together and pour into the mind of a toddler with ADD and..... That's what this VN is like in a nutshell.

You might say that sounds really bizarre and you'd be right... But holy shit I am CRYING because I'm laughing so hard. That or I've peed myself. Prob both at this point. I have no words. That overview really made me chuckle, and if it did for you too, seriously consider trying this out cuz what's in the VN itself is PURE GOLD at times.
well now i have to download it apparently the 29g folder is going to disagree but eh cant help it

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Between that overview, and the girl screaming "Rock n' Roll!!!" with coke bottles flying all around her... Yeah, I need to see what this is about...

Reactions: Namco15
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes