Modder
May 26, 2017

Overview:
A Mod that adds a Gallery button to the main menu with all
the scenes in the game

Game/Creator: Lancaster Boarding House/
Modder:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

(Samples/Screenshots)
290753 290754

Last edited by a moderator:

wil2rennes

May 28, 2017
it works thank you.

I noticed that the French translation does not work at this mods! even if you have the french mods
le jeu se joue en anglais avec ce mods. ça reste un détail .

otherwise good job ! . . .

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
wow it really nice of you , i think modder in this site alway have crap mod instead for Gallery Mod we alway wanna have in each game . keep up good work .

jikhak

May 5, 2017
i only can replay first three scenes and then i can't replay other scenes. Need some help

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Does the mod show scens you haven't gotten to yet?
Becasue to me it sure looks like that after a quick overlook.

If that is the case its kinda wasteful..

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Bonjour, je joue en français, le jeu est bien la traduction approximative mais c'es jouable, par contre un certain moment il y a des textes non traduit et des bugs ou il y a une erreur qui s'affiche comme celle joint, suis-je le seul? merci

Hello, I play in French, the game is the approximate translation but it is playable, on the other hand at certain times there are untranslated texts and bugs or there is an error which appears like the one attached, am I the only one? thank you

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
scrappy These Three scenes are missing from the gallery and two of them have animation so if it's possible please add them to the
gallery.
First scene:
7rtc17.jpg 7rtc18.jpg 7rtc19.jpg 7rtc20.jpg
Second scene:
8gss52.jpg 8gss53.jpg 8gss54.jpg
Third scene:
11aes35.jpg 11aes36.jpg 11aes38.jpg 11aes40.jpg

Last edited:

armyman035

Sep 7, 2020
i downloaded the mod and unzipped it with 7 zip since its a rar file. installed it in the game folder like it says but it doesnt show me a gallery option in the main menu. so not sure what to do have retried installing it several times.

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
i downloaded the mod and unzipped it with 7 zip since its a rar file. installed it in the game folder like it says but it doesnt show me a gallery option in the main menu. so not sure what to do have retried installing it several times.
Rename the game/images/Gallery folder to game/images/gallery. Yes, just change the capital G to a lower-case G and it will work. Renpy pathing is case sensitive in this scenario, so this is all you need to do to fix it.

Reactions: 1happyday