EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1025271_9930100.jpg

Overview:
You're looking after your uncle's house when he's on his journey to travel around the world. You let some girls stay at the house to earn some money. As the story progresses, you'll make them fall in love with you or train them into sluts. The game will split into 3 routes depends on your choices:
Gentleman: You're a true gentleman who'll make all of them (or some of them) fall in love with you.
Pervert: You behave as a gentleman but at the same time, you spy on them and do pervert things but they don't know about that.
Jerk: You're a total jerk who'll make all of them (or some of them) turn into sluts.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-24
Release Date: 2021-01-22
Developer: Nymphs -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.6): - -
Android
(v0.3): - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod

Thanks rick87 for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0120110.jpg 0070310.jpg 0170200.jpg 0170415.jpg 0210220.jpg 0260200.jpg

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Chotto matte! The guy is being a genuine landlord instead of an originally cousin, brother, daddy, intended character? It seems generic to the untrained eye, but we're breaking some serious science here boys :D

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The OP could be clearer with the links, I had to click on them to find out they seem to be Android builds.
Given a previous comment I'll save myself the download for now but some of the screens look very high quality so I'll probably come back to this in a few months time.
Good luck with it.

Reactions: Paapi

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
The dev is in for a wild ride with 3 paths for each girls, my advice with a piece of salt is: focus in one path for all first,i've saw some many promising games getting stuck/too long between updates because of this game style.
Good luck! And remember: better to have one path properly done than 3 paths half-cooked.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Not a bad start. I think the dev doesn't have much to worry about in terms of 3 routes for now, but when the paths start to divert, then it will probably be for the best to do them one at a time.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
The dev is in for a wild ride with 3 paths for each girls, my advice with a piece of salt is: focus in one path for all first,i've saw some many promising games getting stuck/too long between updates because of this game style.
Good luck! And remember: better to have one path properly done than 3 paths half-cooked.
It's true. If you have a closer look, you'll see that:
Girl A is developed faster
Girl B is developed normally.
Girl C is developed slower.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I guess it's pretty nice to see from a LandLord's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pov. it's a pretty nice start, the girls is nice...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Intriguing premise. Having no relation to the tenants cleans up a bunch of potential censorship mess and enables diversity in the girls. It being someone else's house raises the possibility of plot-advancing discoveries over time (like the cameras).

Plus, tenants can be swapped in and out, even temporarily. For instance, one of the main girls will be away and maybe landlord could offer her a deal to Airbnb the room, thus bringing another character into the mix.

Looks good so far, and I'm happy to see there's multiple paths.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Intriguing premise. Having no relation to the tenants cleans up a bunch of potential censorship mess and enables diversity in the girls. It being someone else's house raises the possibility of plot-advancing discoveries over time (like the cameras).

Plus, tenants can be swapped in and out, even temporarily. For instance, one of the main girls will be away and maybe landlord could offer her a deal to Airbnb the room, thus bringing another character into the mix.

Looks good so far, and I'm happy to see there's multiple paths.
Yeah, there are mysteries to be discovered, not only the cameras. After the main mystery is found out, I'll have polls to decide if we'll continue the game (as well as voting for new girls / deleting current girls) or start a new game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy crap! Is there seriously a game where there are actual tenants and not family members given the codename 'tenant' to avoid Patreon's incest police? You mean you can get girls other than your family to fall in love with you or to lust after your schlang? I never dreamed such was possible. This game is breaking new ground: I wish the dev the best of luck!

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Holy crap! Is there seriously a game where there are actual tenants and not family members given the codename 'tenant' to avoid Patreon's incest police? You mean you can get girls other than your family to fall in love with you or to lust after your schlang? I never dreamed such was possible. This game is breaking new ground: I wish the dev the best of luck!
If the game succeeds and people want more girls, I can't make it as 'more sisters appear from nowhere'. Plus: I don't like incest. Thank you.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes