Unity - Abandoned - Lands Of Peace [Early Access] [SinSmith]

1. 3.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For Early Access] version.
    (I don't base games on 'Potential' because all games have potential.., I base games on their current content, thus I'm not faking the rating just to 'bump' stars).

I was debating on giving this 3 or 4 stars - I gave it 3 because of the bad Engrish Transration :D (yes I spelt those 2 words like that on purpose).

I got to the end of Chapter 1.. there's more than just 30 minutes of play simply because the game is designed for you to explore like a lost sheep. Only once did I come to the thread to look for help on where to find the seaweed (in the creek we're following alongside of) to help 'girl' get moisture from plant because she doesn't drink water "0_0"

It's not a bad game but it does need a type of hint system which game has already in place but they're mainly for who to talk to next or where to go to finish walking.

The land or island is fairly big-ish but not huge like 'Wildlife' and similar games - at least with L.O.P. the places you have to go to spread out making use of the land area.

With patience you and determination you will get thru Ch.1 like I didz.

Apart from yourself, a male MC, there is pantsless Barry which looks like a typical Aussie Beach Go'er :D And Sylvia? with a very very long tale. Mana the fairy. A deer with very unusual markings and sound. And an Abominable wooly snowman? or bigfoot.

The land and vegetation looks really nice, possibly nothing like I've seen before.

Gameplay: 3/5
    Game needs a crouch button to get a better look at things from crotch height ;)
    A bit of exploring for seaweed and 3 pieces of wood.
    Once chapter is over, so is game :c No replayability. You can do things freely if you don't follow Barry's sex naked arse :p lol

Sound: 4/5.
    Can turn down music, SFX, master volume individually.
    There's no voicing - their lips move and you read what they say in written dialog.

Time: 1-2hrs. Not even a walkthru would help if you have one.

Yes I recommend playing this, but I won't say it's highly rcmd, nor it's not worth it. It's good to get used to its concept.