Identify Language mix-up DP animation, "Fuka Mie" (?)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm trying to find an animation I've seen before.
I think it's made in MMD or something visually similar (cute, high-color, 3D, anime-eske).
It features two black guys DP'ing a Japanese girl in an alley. Her character progression goes: Friendly, shy, scared, sees their huge penises, excited, happy.
The story goes something like this,
A Japanese girl on vacation in France sees two guys in an alley, and she assumes they're homeless. They are actually Americans, also on vacation, who simply got drunk the night before and passed out in the alley. She decides to buy them some food and takes it to them. There is some kind of language mix-up (maybe they're all trying to speak French, and it's a second language for all of them, so it's awkward? I'm not exactly sure). They appreciate the food, and they ask something about what she wants for it or how they can thank her, but she misunderstands and thinks they are asking her name. Her name is something like, "Fuka Mie."
Them, "How can we thank you?"
Her, "Fuka Mie."
They misunderstand and think she's asking them to fuck her in exchange for the food. They are more than happy to oblige, and the three have lots of fun.