4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BS950

Aug 20, 2018
Does this include his patreon stuff? Because he has a public mega archive ( ) with all the base animations and at their patreon you can find extra angles, widescreen, 4k, etc.

Reactions: rarbs and Piotrek

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does this include his patreon stuff? Because he has a public mega archive ( ) with all the base animations and at their patreon you can find extra angles, widescreen, 4k, etc.
This is the Patreon archives.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
This is the Patreon archives.
No it's not, these video files are only 720p available to everyone for free in public archive. Laosdude posts patreon videos in 4K resolution along with alternate angles with sound for patrons. I just dl your 2020 archive and all it had was 720p vids, which are free for everyone from laosdude.

Would appreciate the real patreon content from Laosdude in 4K. Thanks for trying rf96.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No it's not, these video files are only 720p available to everyone for free in public archive. Laosdude posts patreon videos in 4K resolution along with alternate angles with sound for patrons. I just dl your 2020 archive and all it had was 720p vids, which are free for everyone from laosdude.

Would appreciate the real patreon content from Laosdude in 4K. Thanks for trying rf96.
I just upload what people give me.

th0du0

Jul 28, 2020
Does anyone have this?

According to his Twitter, it was a commission done in 2019 and there's a higher resolution version as well as a different character.

texdone

Dec 2, 2017
its the public one with a few ones i dont know pretty sure, but still helped me.. lets hope someone gives you the paid archive too someday ^^

Reactions: UsagiSabita

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
For reference if you check the Public Mega Archive he's added a lot of older content there. Including all the SFM VR stuff with audio(granted the audio is awkward).
Now if we could just get the full archive somehow.

Kiri-Be

Jun 18, 2018
I was wondering why this guys work was not more popular since I remember it being pretty good stuff.

Versions without sound aren't popular and I can't say I disagree with that.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote