VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lara's Makeover [Final] [Smut3d]

1. 2.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

The model is good, but there's basically no choices and it's far too short. At least the dialogue is competently written and comprehensible.

This is really basically a kinetic bimboification novel and, while that may be what some people want, I'm not one of them.

Overall this is just kinda mediocre.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

Renders look awful, story doesn't create any interesting setting, character used as Lara doesn't resemble her and doesn't resemble cover girl on this page. Changes done to Lara are also taken out of randomizer (and I don't mean that there is something random in this game). Short hair in cyan color and extremely swollen lips are beginning and look more like a torture, for both Lara and player.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

2k4you

Interesting concept but really short and not much content. Also the image quality is not that good. I thing some images are not even rendered in a normal format and stretched to fit the screen or just have black stripes on the edge.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

sitrukpc

There might be an idea buried in this "game" but it makes no sense. Also how the hell did Lara get captured and brainwashed so quickly. Don't play there are other better videos or games that star Lara.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Nelfie

It's a terrible attempt at making some kind of kidnapping scene of Lara croft where she's forcibly changed against her will.

The game is shallow, lacks any interesting twists, I think there was 2 choices in total. And they were not very meaningful either.

The renders were bad, looked blurry, the text was covering most things happening in the game. I'm not going to press H every other message to see the content.

I could probably point out other bad things of the game, but I feel that I wasted enough time on this by simply writing this review.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

hiddencamotree

Nearly from the beginning the character looks and behaves nothing like Lara croft anymore. She might as well be a different character.

If you want to make her blonde i think it would be better to do so near the end, or in a seperate "after 1 week..." scene or something where she does it herself voluntarily. That would also give it some more meaning.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

An interesting game. Unusual and very dynamic. I put 5 stars in advance and hope to see a sequel, because the extension 1 in the title of the game allows you to hope for it. I wish the author success and not abandon this game. Thank you :)(y)(y).