Seeking Large ass/thighs focused graphic expansion games?

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Hello! While Breast expansion games are easy to find, it's quite hard to find decent graphic expansion games featuring large ass/thighs expansion. I would appreciate if you had some recommendations. Thanks!

Reactions: fatAssGamesPls

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Hello! While Breast expansion games are easy to find, it's quite hard to find decent graphic expansion games featuring large ass/thighs expansion. I would appreciate if you had some recommendations. Thanks!
IIRC, in "Master of the Earth Reborn" there's at least one girl (the librarian), maybe more, that you use magic on and there's a butt/lower body change. I believe "The Pill" also has lower body changes. "Take Over" has it in some of the body changes the lab can do to various girls.

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
IIRC, in "Master of the Earth Reborn" there's at least one girl (the librarian), maybe more, that you use magic on and there's a butt/lower body change. I believe "The Pill" also has lower body changes. "Take Over" has it in some of the body changes the lab can do to various girls.
Thanks, I already played Master of the Earth, sadly the "scope" is quite limited as it is once for one character. The Pill does not have much too. I never saw Take Over before, thanks for the recommendation :)

Reactions: PandaGuts