4.10 star(s) 50 Votes
May 20, 2020
Just a quick note to those who copy data over existing data to maintain skipped text for different routes, doing such will cause the game to go back to the menu after putting Max to bed and doesn't let you progress to the next day.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Just a quick note to those who copy data over existing data to maintain skipped text for different routes, doing such will cause the game to go back to the menu after putting Max to bed and doesn't let you progress to the next day.
Easy way to avoid that is just copy the save file, delete the game folder contents and do a fresh install and then put the save file back in. Gets rid of a lot of glitches that way.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Last Call [v0.3.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (230 MB): - - - -

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Easy way to avoid that is just copy the save file, delete the game folder contents and do a fresh install and then put the save file back in. Gets rid of a lot of glitches that way.
Because of the persistent saves in your Documents, you don't need to copy data over existing data for skipping. It will skip the already seen text, unless there was some massive change in the new script, or you deleted those files from your documents folder as well. Most of the times, with only small script changes, it will only not skip the new lines.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This game..god its SO good..it's gonna contest for my fav if it keeps on like this...Morgan is one of the best dames in games ever...anyone reading the thread wavering on whther to try it ..TRY IT!!! a LOT of content brilliant top level writing..renders with good use of expression to match the narrative..realistic women(and dudes) it's just a win on every level...

Big Jake

Jan 22, 2019
Downloaded this game today and started playing. WOW a great game with humor and a good story. Characters are well made , right now I'm favoring Morgan and Annie. Max and Bud come across as jerks but they have MC's best interest at heart. Keep up the good work Dev

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Good game, excellent story, but I don't think men are that much good looking, because most of them look like they had a tough time, whereas some of the women are like super models. It doesn't feel normal. Even the MC guy looks like 35+ or maybe 40+. The cover pic looks like the couple, and their two children. The brown hair woman looks like a friend of the girl in left side.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

Download: MEGA
It was a bit off in a place. I went through the game before without the mod as well, and when I used the mod, I agreed with the Morgan dance with the first choice just as without the mod, yet she said something different, that she twisted my arm into it, and I said I don't like her, which never happened. It mixed up some choices.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes