VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Last Call [v0.4] [Thunderline Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ThunderRob

This is one of the true 5 star games on F95.
    Renders:stunningly beautiful with expression matching the narrative...truly beautiful work
    Story:Brilliant story mixing sarcasm humour sadness etc beautifully..the characters are alive in this and the story is tight and on point
    Gameplay:easy peasy lemon squeezy...nothing silly to mess you up..
    The Dames:OH BOY...Morgan....Tiny Dynamite..she is perfection in pixels...even if she might be mentally unstable Jo is the perfect Milf..everything you expect from a Milf..who actually looks like and has the body of..a Milf..or maybe she's a cougar :p and the sweet little blondie....when she scrunched up her face i wanted to tickle her..adorable AF...overall the characters male and female in this all have standout personality and that breath of life you hope for in a story...Top Ten game..period.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

C.B

Perhaps one of the best games on this site?! It's the first game for me where I actually forgot that I was playing an "adult" game - I really just wanted to know more about the characters. I like all of them so far, pretty solid even if a bit cliche story, but that is not a negative in this case - it a great choice in this case. Still, as most here we've seen many great early games ... that never goes anywhere. So I'll hold the fifth star and give it a hard 4! But if the updates are as solid as this, it could be one of the best and I'll send some money! Truly recommend you to try it out! (I played v0.3.1).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Khairus

Awesome Game. Awesome Beginning :)

Likable characters with personality that I actually wanted to get to know and care about, charming town, great little bar setting (y)

The Girls are not only Gorgeous but also have distinct personalities, the kind of girls that made me want to get close to them, fall in love with them and take care of them.

Even the side characters are great. They actually feel like real people that reminded me of several real life people I know.

I have great hopes for the future of this Game, and I hope to support it through Patreon as soon as I get some finances freed up too :)

Best of Luck to the developers and I really look forward to seeing what comes next.

Keep up the great work !! :D
  4. 4.00 star(s)

michael1984

So far a decent game

1 Story is nicely done so far enjoying it even tho it has some sad points..
    2 The girls and women are decent as well specially morgan lol

Will have to keep a eye on this to see how it will go in future updates

But i definatly reccomend this game for everyone to check out..

So far some good choices and decent amount of content so far
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BLACkTORNAD0

The game has got some potential and if the dev works as he is doing the game might become under the top developers and playerbase will increase. Past updates were good downloading the 0.3 now. The content has been increasing with each update and thats a good step but a lot of work too. So giving 5 stars for such work is all i could do currently .
    Game is based on normal VN click and play multiple choice system. Renders are very decent quality for this early stage and animations are also there in some scenes not a lot but some of them. Longer animations might consume time but they are worth it.
    In the end try the game you might like it and stay until the end
  6. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

My only critique is that I wish the sex scenes were longer, but everything else is beautiful.

The dialogue is engaging, the story is intricate, the lighting enhances the mood, the characters are unique. What more can you ask for? Also props to the dev for having someone like Morgan as a love interest. You don't usually see realistically proportioned women in these games.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

animeking2264

it has a pretty interesting story and love the background music it goes EXTREMELY well with the game. it has real hot girls and the animation is well done ( i say one of the best ) . thank you for posting it , I'm now think of superscribing his patreon to support him .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for (v0.2.1 ) is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Graphics
    + Fantastic Story
    + No Grinding
    + Long Game Play
    + Great Animations

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    Just couldn't get enough of this game, the story didn't get boring although there was quite alot of reading to do, it was really nice with some very funny lines in the Game that kept you alive and kicking.
    Also had some sad spots with the Uncle.
    Also the Sex Scenes were hot, with a Hot Milf, and show you also that girls dont need perfect bodies to be hot.
    Keeping a Eye on this.

Last Words:
    Worth The Download
  9. 4.00 star(s)

MrFriendly

I'm really impressed by this Visual Novel, it feels like it is truly embracing the concept of being a novel. The story is developing over each update and the characters are some of the most believable I've come across in this genre. Most Adult games focus on the fpm (fap per minute) and don't care to give a logical or interesting plot. Thunderline Studios has decided to give us a solidly written story which includes quite a bit of sex.

Pros: Great renders, likeable male characters, female characters of various types. Solid story that I am looking forward to seeing it develop.

Cons: May be too much of a slow burn for some people & the MC is a little bland and uses the same generic model you see everywhere.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

akenedy

A very well-made adult VN, emphasis on the visual novel since this game makes its story and character interactions a priority over the adult part which I personally much prefer but still features well-made adult scenes, and as the game will continue its development will only increase in number.

The story is simple but written very well, the characters are very lively and memorable and from the get-go, you have a great introduction to them. The visuals are great, each character is very distinct and the overall quality of the renders is genuinely well done.

Overall the game left me with a very good and memorable impression and I imagine it will continue to do so as it develops further.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

UserNed

Lovin' the storyline. The characters all seem to have depth. Each character has there own lives and views . At this point if the creator wanted to they could spin off a chapter or whole game for each of them. Well, maybe not Max as it looks like he doesn't have too long (although a flashback would work) The humor and banter is really enjoyable. In comparison the sex is kinda pedestrian, but loving it none the less. I'm eagerly looking forward to the future updates on this one!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Anonymux

This game is just mindblowing. The renders, the efforts put towards it, just reflect how much the developer wants you(the player) to be engrossed by it. I must say that if you are in quest of a remarkable and truly wonderful experience in the world of virtual novels, this is just for you.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Always

v0.2.1

It's a nice game, the story is interesting, the graphics are good and the music it's a nice complement.

Personally i like the MC, even though there are times I would like him to show more character, but this could be because of the break-up and can change moving forward.

As for the girls, it's not that i dislike the characters, but usually when i play a game i have girls that are my favourites, others that i like but nothing extraordinary and others that i don´t like so i don't follow the paths, well, in this game i don't know what to think for this girls yet, it's like i don't feel anything, could be because it needs more characters development or it just could be me.

Anyway, the game is good and you should give it a try, especially if you prefer story over scenes

7.5/10
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

If you dont mind playing a game where you bang girls and the girls bang other guys.. you may like this game, is clear from the dev that will be case even if you will never see them banging, there will be comments/suggestions on it, your gf from the start of the game do cheats on you though for some reason this is not netorare in the devs vocabulary so you are now warned. So if after all that you dont mind those type of stories, you will enjoy the game since it has decent english, good renders (it will have animations added in the future) and it will probably be a more realistic vn than other you may have played.
    going to rate it 3 stars since i dont like those type of games though the game atleast deserve a 3stars rating for good enough fleshed out characters.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

nadan

Very refreshing to see a game with love and care around here

The MC is honestly kind of a pussy but as others have said, It's entirely consistent and believable

The constant banter between characters, the interaction between old friends, established friendships and new ones are all just wonderful. They behave like most people would in real life.

The animations are, admittedly a little jarring but quickly forgotten and the only criticism I can really offer is that the sex scene renders almost seem out of order and a little unbelievable. I can recall a standing 69 while hand standing off the MC's knees. But personally it doesn't bother me that much, I stayed solely for the story.

I personally hope to see some character development with the MC but that's just me.

Anyway, my compliments to the chef! 5/5
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Mithantrope

v0.1.20
    Quite a great game. Realistic characters and interactions, ambient music and sound are just where they fit. Rendering is up there, too, though nothing mind-blowing.
    The MC is a bit wimpy for my taste, but he is consistent in how he carries himself and how he reacts, so that's fine, too.
    Would recommend.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

kameohawk

It's.... interesting.

The game throws in random animations, and not simply for sex scenes. Unexpected but kinda a nice change. it feels a bit jarring however as it's only a short animation or someone walking, or waving and then they stop dead, waiting on a prompt from yourself to continue.

Lot of winking going on, must be a bit of dust in the room. First two characters I spoke to winked at me. A lot of people wink in this game.

Character models are detailed and varied. There's actually a fair few introduced quite quickly on. It gets a tick in the box for actually taking the time to bed the player in.

One point, cause I noticed it early and it bothered the hell out of me going forward. The characters look solid.... but there's something going on with their eyes. If two characters are on screen then everything's fine, but when it's a close up of one they seem to be sorta staring off at a weird angle, not where you'd expect. If they're standing, talking to someone sitting down they're kinda staring off into space. Think of how you'd look if you were sitting and suddenly, at the corner of your eye, noticed a helium balloon float past with a dildo attached to it. The characters look like that It doesn't take you out the story but ... it's weird....
  18. 5.00 star(s)

thjnh1591

Really promising game with good quality.
    Pros:
    - Kinda unique characters designs
    - Music
    - Nice renders
    - Opened storyline
    Cons:
    - Opened storyline, so you don't know where thing's going
    - The render could be a little better
    - Lack of animations during sex scenes
    - Even though characters are unique but they're not as attractive as some other games
  19. 5.00 star(s)

CvtBfg

The story have me going.
    very nice characters and the renders are good too.
    A VN that keeps you interested all along.
    like the pace too, excelent timing of events.
    im so looking forward to see more.
    cant wait for the continue of this great story so far
    Well done !!!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Joey the mangaka

Good .1 of game last call
    Good story
    Good girls and good render art of scenery and characters
    Not bug its very clean
    Only i think Morgan need less dress.
    Good 4 character
    The milf Kelly