RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so I wanted to ask but how do I apply this patch? because I must be screwing up because when I drag and drop it somehow screw it over entirely because eveything except that sexual menu and I think bp points reverts to Japanese.

Either I am making a huge mistake or something is wrong in the patch.
just drag and drop the files into your www folder. I made it as easy as I could. if sex menu and BP revert then something is wrong with your plugins folder and how you applied it. you should just have to drag and drop. If that isn't working open up the patch and just place each folder inside in its respective place in the www folder.

Edit: looks like in a tired stupor I uploaded the wrong folder date instead of data. patch is fixed. redownload and try again.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think you zipped the wrong folder (date instead of data)
lol god damn you're right about that. let me fix that. I need to stop working on these in the middle of the night. less mistakes that way.

It's fixed now. sorry about that. thankfully that mistake won't really impact the game much other then some of my changes being just not there

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
1crash007
Silentce

Just wanted to give a shout out to you people, and show my appreciation of your efforts. Really shows what people can achieve together with some basic teamwork skills. Thank you.

The game has gorgeous art, and a refreshing take on exploration and story telling. I'm not used to Japanese RPGM authors being so bold to actually try something original, product of their own creative mind, instead of copying whatever the neighbour does ad vitam aeternam.

You actually convinced me to buy the game (but I wouldn't have without at least the game interface properly translated).

lazy-salmon

Dec 17, 2019
a great game, that dragon loli hits like a truck, It's like your playing rock paper scissors since you have to guess when to guard or you can spam those full restores.
I wish they brought the level cap higher

also, after seeing the recollection gallery, I found out that I completely skipped on this necromancer quest :(

bee47

Oct 3, 2017
This was actually a really enjoyable game. I barely even beat off, actually played through the whole thing.

Defend is basically your lifeblood, AGI is the most important stat in the entire game bar-none. Spam defend until your ATB gauge's just behind theirs in their action (so like 80% of the way full) then go in for a spell (Cherry Blossom) and just rinse/repeat.

The only debuff actually worth its value is the Whirlwind one which slows their ATB gauge, and it has a very slim-to-none chance of working on bosses.

Either way, again, genuinely really enjoyable. Thanks for the translation and upload!

Reactions: Beggarman

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Looks like the patch somehow broke the text box hide during scenes and stuff like that. now its skipping all the text. but thank you for the patch.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Looks like the patch somehow broke the text box hide during scenes and stuff like that. now its skipping all the text. but thank you for the patch.
Which patch are you using? have you tried downloading the newest one? I changed quite a few things and what you have could be outdated. If the newest one is the one you are using show me a screenshot of what is broken and where. or your save before the issue helps too.

Last edited:

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
I start the game and then I'm just stuck on this map. I can open the menu but I can't do anything except move this cursor around. hovering over the blue diamond doesn't do anythign.
1595722110618.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I start the game and then I'm just stuck on this map. I can open the menu but I can't do anything except move this cursor around. hovering over the blue diamond doesn't do anythign.
View attachment 745924
The diamond is picky you have to be over it just right. I think you have to hover right over the diamond. it took me a second to get it when testing but it works.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i got to the first fight and now i have a black screen I can't seem to do anything is it normal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are talking about the fight with the bandit at the beginning when you are trying to join an adventurer's guild, then no that should not be happening and my tests cannot replicate the issue. If it is a different fight provide information on where you are so I can look into replicating it. A save before the fight helps.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Excuse my obvious looking-the-gifthorse-in-the-mouth attitude, but being the version-batch that I am, may I ask if anyone could tell me with which version of the original Japanese game was the MTL "produced"?
I see a v1.0 mentioned in the OP, which I hope is not the case, because sadly at least 10 major updates were made since v1.0, including numerous content additions, v2.1 being the most recent (and probably final).

But alas, thank you, of course. And Silentce too (, as usual... xD).

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Excuse my obvious looking-the-gifthorse-in-the-mouth attitude, but being the version-batch that I am, may I ask if anyone could tell me with which version of the original Japanese game was the MTL "produced"?
I see a v1.0 mentioned in the OP, which I hope is not the case, because sadly at least 10 major updates were made since v1.0, including numerous content additions, v2.1 being the most recent (and probably final).

But alas, thank you, of course. And Silentce too (, as usual... xD).
I'm pretty sure it is actually v1.0 unfortunately. I could be wrong though so don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Zippix

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Does this game has clother change + battle fuck scene, or manily only has cg when be defeat?

Safaia

Jun 22, 2018
To those who need help fighting the loli red dragon boss
At this point of the game I think you should already be Level 30

The AGI debuff DOES AFFECT that boss, so you don't have to spam defense every turn waiting for the stars to align.
The AGI debuff should allow you to get an atk off and defend in time
apply Def down on her and Atk up on yourself, use a hero potion or an atk up and def up potion to be safe and progress the battle faster.
Spam the cherry blossom slash whenever you get the chance
her big explosion atk would take about 240~ dmg if you get hit when you aren't guarding
Her grid slash will always bring you to low hp be prepared with a full heal

so remember to apply that AGI debuff and save yourself alot of time~

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
HELP!!! so after you kill the sea ogre or something and yoou meet the girl and talk about sea monster then after that where do i go? can't find anywhere to go
I'd like to know this also. I have no Idea where to go after beating Grendal.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes