RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Safaia

Jun 22, 2018
I'd like to know this also. I have no Idea where to go after beating Grendal.
After Beating the Grendal/Seaboss and talking to the girl, you must go back to the city where they told you to go to the shipyard and talk to a person at the bottom left corner

After that, she'll tell you where the information broker is. A new person to talk to will appear above her and that is how you progress the story.

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
After Beating the Grendal/Seaboss and talking to the girl, you must go back to the city where they told you to go to the shipyard and talk to a person at the bottom left corner

After that, she'll tell you where the information broker is. A new person to talk to will appear above her and that is how you progress the story.
Why did you post this? I already said I figured it out.

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone know what level I should be to beat the Sea Lord? The difficulty spike in Chapter 2 is rather large.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nope. My laptop by default is set to local Japanese. I download the game through the nopy link.
So is mine but I still use a locale emulator. Can't rule out the possibility. If you haven't tried it with one then we can't say it isn't the case. Try a locale emulator then report back if the problem persists.

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
So is mine but I still use a locale emulator. Can't rule out the possibility. If you haven't tried it with one then we can't say it isn't the case. Try a locale emulator then report back if the problem persists.
What about you? Any tips for beating the Sea Lord?

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
I've tried launching it with locale emulator, but it's still not fixed. I can open the game, but it shows the error when I try to start a new game. Maybe it's this file in particular? (cause it can't read it)

Capture.PNG

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've tried launching it with locale emulator, but it's still not fixed. I can open the game, but it shows the error when I try to start a new game. Maybe it's this file in particular? (cause it can't read it)

View attachment 756782
I downloaded the game from the nopy link. boots up fine for me. Which means the problem is local; likely a problem with a corrupt file, or potentially AV. Either way something is wrong with your specific copy of the game. I recommend temporarily turning off AV and running it or create an exception for the game and if that fails try re downloading it.

If that doesn't work you should try it on a different computer to confirm the problem is not a setting in your PC (which 99% likelyhood it is your PC.)

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
a great game, that dragon loli hits like a truck, It's like your playing rock paper scissors since you have to guess when to guard or you can spam those full restores.
I wish they brought the level cap higher

also, after seeing the recollection gallery, I found out that I completely skipped on this necromancer quest :(
I'm stuck at the Sea Lord, can you give me an idea on how to beat her?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Alright folks this is the final patch:

I did my best to clean up this game and make it more palatable. This game is small but looked interesting so I wanted to give it a little love as I know many of you are probably disappointed by the MTL. I know this isn't a full translation overhaul but hopefully the changes make the experience better.

Special thanks to 1crash007 for his image translations.

path includes:

- Adjustments to text font and wordwrap adjustments
- Much of the script has manual text adjustments (by me) to make it fit the screen better. I by no means hit every line but with the adjustments i made earlier the game SHOULD be alot better but not perfect.
- H status screen translated (image translation courtesy of 1crash007 )
- Profile. H variables, Sex XP menu and Ability enhancement menu translation.
- Fixed sound bug with earlier patch.

As always report bugs to me and I will fix them. This is the last one barring any game breaking bugs.
This patch is fixed, right? I'm gonna patch mine data. Thanks!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This patch is fixed, right? I'm gonna patch mine data. Thanks!
Haven't heard any complaints about it in weeks, so I assume it is fine but if you find something wrong you know what to do.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Haven't heard any complaints about it in weeks, so I assume it is fine but if you find something wrong you know what to do.
Roger that boss!
Although it may sounds inappropriate, but I want to ask... Do you have any plan to update the game to Ver. 2.1 ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Roger that boss!
Although it may sounds inappropriate, but I want to ask... Do you have any plan to update the game to Ver. 2.1 ?
Not really, I never made this translation in the first place, I just fixed the stuff the original creator could not. I also don't have a physical copy of the game so I don't really have any plans to do anything more with this. If someone updated this to 2.1 and my changes were not brought over for some reason then sure, I'd jump back in.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any change once her sex stats say she dreamed about sex with a certain enemy, but didn't hate it? If so, what is the stat gap like. I ground her up to the mid 20s and it was the same as after her first time.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes