• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Looks like the patch somehow broke the text box hide during scenes and stuff like that. now its skipping all the text. but thank you for the patch.
Even in the latest version that does seem to be the case yeah. I can confirm the textbox can not be hidden at any time.
The usual 'W' key seems to be mapped to skip here rather than hide.

Other common bindings won't do it either. Both mouse & keyboard.

EDIT ... tested the original w/o the patch ...
So yeah, it's certainly the patch ... since without it, the W key does hide it.
But with the patch ... hiding the text box seems to be impossible.

EDIT 2 ...
Issue was located in the plugin added to add features to the message box. One of the features enabled was message skip, but it was bound to the same key as the hide feature.
Attached is an updated one. Just extract into the 'www' folder, overwriting the 'js' folder.

The skip feature is bound to 'page up' now rather than 'page down'. That won't really overwrite any features.

Last edited:

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
In the options menu, does anyone know what the choices for the first row are? It's untranslated, but I think the choices are for message display degree... but due to the wonky font I can't accurately run the different choices through an OCR translator. Anyone know what the three choices each say?

Elhaym

Dec 19, 2017
Just wanna thank you guys for the translation work, this game is really fun. Really looking forward for the sequel

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Hey folks, I found this game looks interesting yet the translation is quite disappointing, but for me, it's still playable and i found some text is not translated even after patched by Silentce's patch so i tried to translate it. also, this is my first time try to translate rpgm game, i hope i didnt mess the patch.

This patch include :
- Silentce's and 1crash007's patch
- Map name 100% translated.
- Options 100% translated.
- Main character name changed to Sill(you have to new game or the main char name still the same at least that's happened to me, tell me if im wrong). I think Sill sounds better than Syl, shiru or siru. The mtl translate changed main character's name to shiru and siru, and mr Silentce translate her name to syl lol, what a mess. That's why i changed her name to Sill.

I want manually translate the game story, but i changed my mind because my English is not good and it's such time consuming.

Also, tell me if a bug appear after the patch applied i'll try to fix it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
shiru and siru, and mr Silentce translate her name to syl lol, what a mess. That's why i changed her name to Sill.
I didn't translate her name as anything. I translated the UI and fixed bugs. That's it. The majority of the game was translated by Flazeo25. I just helped him clean it up some.

That being said I'm curious about untranslated text you translated. Sometimes untranslated text was left untranslated because translating breaks it. What exactly was left untranslated out of curiosity.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I didn't translate her name as anything. I translated the UI and fixed bugs. That's it. The majority of the game was translated by Flazeo25. I just helped him clean it up some.

That being said I'm curious about untranslated text you translated. Sometimes untranslated text was left untranslated because translating breaks it. What exactly was left untranslated out of curiosity.
Nothing important it's just her description in the menu of sexual description. its her name written as syl.

I edited all the map*.json "displayname" and leave some that looks like not needed to translated, translate the plugin.js that involved with options UI text in the parameter(i know some parameter must be leave as it be), actor.json(i didnt mean to but some files changed to actor_sill.png and actor_sill_h.png because i replace her name to sill).

and i think i should edit js/json using IDE, using Notepad++ is such a pain in the ass.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nothing important it's just her description in the menu of sexual description. its her name written as syl.

I edited all the map*.json "displayname" and leave some that looks like not needed to translated, translate the plugin.js that involved with options UI text in the parameter(i know some parameter must be leave as it be), actor.json(i didnt mean to but some files changed to actor_sill.png and actor_sill_h.png because i replace her name to sill).

and i think i should edit js/json using IDE, using Notepad++ is such a pain in the ass.
changing the name of the images is a very bad idea. image file names don't matter as the player doesn't see them. Changing them just opens you up to having the image calls in the game break. So unless you changed the calls in the entire game to reflect the new .png file names, changing the name of the images is a terrible idea. I am not going to jump to conclusions without testing it; maybe it doesn't matter this time, but in my opinion you should never change image names. Only adjust what the player sees not what they don't.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
changing the name of the images is a very bad idea. image file names don't matter as the player doesn't see them. Changing them just opens you up to having the image calls in the game break. So unless you changed the calls in the entire game to reflect the new .png file names, changing the name of the images is a terrible idea. I am not going to jump to conclusions without testing it; maybe it doesn't matter this time, but in my opinion you should never change image names. Only adjust what the player sees not what they don't.
You right, but i kept the both files unchanged and changed to prevent the game error. i try to keep it for now as i go and play this game , because my brain couldnt take this anymore and i havent play this game, i might as well check if there's any problem with the game after i edit some files. for now, there's no problem, i'll update the patch if something wrong happened. i might repair the changed img tomorrow.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Mr. Silentce can i ask you something? there's a couple img that untranslated, i can decrypt but i have no idea to encrypt the files again, what tools did you use to encrypt the files back to .rpgm?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can encrypt and decrypt.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Ho... that's very helpful, thanks. also, ive rewind the changes that ive been made to the img, it should be fine for now. next i'll translate the quest img.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes