RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
There are no sound files. The "www" folder is missing any audio folder. There is nothing. Game halts when it can find "Cursor1.ogg".

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There are no sound files. The "www" folder is missing any audio folder. There is nothing. Game halts when it can find "Cursor1.ogg".
That sounds like a Locale issue. You need to extract the game using Japanese Locale encoding, or if you did that you need to use a locale emulator to run the game. Either that or set your computer with Japanese Locale settings.

The master copy I have works flawlessly and has sound so the problem is on your side.

Reactions: CaiNanE

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
is this game the "lose to see h-scene" type? since there is female protag and rape tags
i really wanted to know before playing since i don't really like the idea of losing battles on purpose to get my character raped

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
lol I see the words Last Embryo and the first thing I think of is "Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?"

Reactions: dd777

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
i think its a bit Short Story wise
finished normal mode under 4hours starting Hard mode right about now

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I see a bunch of people came together and worked on patching up the translation for what looks to be a pretty beautifully drawn game. Can anybody comment on how the translation stands as of now? Very grateful to all the people who put work into this!

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I see a bunch of people came together and worked on patching up the translation for what looks to be a pretty beautifully drawn game. Can anybody comment on how the translation stands as of now? Very grateful to all the people who put work into this!
The translation is finished and published by otaku plan

junk123456

Mar 31, 2018
That sounds like a Locale issue. You need to extract the game using Japanese Locale encoding, or if you did that you need to use a locale emulator to run the game. Either that or set your computer with Japanese Locale settings.

The master copy I have works flawlessly and has sound so the problem is on your side.
No, it's a trying-to-run-it-with-your-own-nwjs issue. Some of the game's data is in the www folder but not all of it (read: the audio files) - you have to enigmaVBunpacker the exe and merge the two www folders if you intend to replace the executable.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Wow this was a pretty great game... The story and music was awesome! I am waiting for the continuation!!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i am stuck at this place i can only attack monsters from now
1621710903476.png
i alrdy have talked to claudia

Sep 20, 2019
How do I access the Archbishop Memento scene in the underground church before the Mother Ocean fight? I assume it has something to do with the mansion in the pathway.

Edit: nvm I just noticed the little graveyard next to it.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
can someone tell me a program to edit the save data of games like ark of artemis and this last embryo?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes