• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity - Completed - Last Harem [v1.05] [Kokudo Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Hybris

Good game and it seems to come with cheats so you can go past the need to click or auto click your way through the game. The scenes are decent but on the simple side and the customization options leave something to be desired.

Overall its good simple fap game that doesn't promise or expect to be much more than what it says on the tin.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mindrem

Review: Pretty good if you're looking for a simplistic clicker game with great animations & some good tum. As a belly connoisseur I am really pleased with the amount of cumflation in this game. Not just cumflation but there's two levels with preggo (no x-ray, just the belly size), which is toggleable.
    Belly-wise it's really good, animation-wise it's really good, character designs are good, and the overall mechanics are okay if you have an auto-clicker lol. The rewards are also decent, it doesn't take long at all to unlock toggles and free-camera.

Overall a pretty simple but enjoyable experience. I'm not even sure I unlocked everything either. I looked into the devs and it seems this is their only game so far? Either way I want more from them, this is some high quality shit.

Cons: cumflation does not last and resets with each loop (this could be a pro for you but personally I like it when it stacks/gets bigger the more you do it), you can't fuck the maid, I was only able to get one scene with the Oni (could be more idk), and auto-clickers are 100% needed, otherwise you'll be working at this for a day or two.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

One of the best Clicker games I have played. A mindless, exaggerated plot that comes with absolutely phenomenal animations. Each scene has two possible pallet swaps, and 2 or 3 simple accessory options, but It really does the job. Clicking rewards you with the ability to switch between these options and unlock free camera, which, when appreciating a scene, its a pretty good reward. These scenes are also tied to clicks when playing, making an orgasm a fun little increase in funds to get closer to purchasing the next scene. There's no giant growth, its perfectly steady and feels earned, and by the time you unlock a new scene, you're moving on to the next auto click type. Interspersed for flavor are "episodes" which come with a bit of dialogue and a new scene. If nothing else, the f95 version comes with handy cheats accessible if you want to just see the nice scenes. All in all, its not shitty 2D images warped to be animated, which makes it leagues above most of its contemporaries, it's actually quite titillating, and good for a couple of hours of enjoyment. Certainly doesn't overstay its welcome, like some clicker games involving multi day investments.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Alex_Horn

Okay, Last Harem

This is a good clicker, albeit a bit unfinished. At least the game mechanics (I'm talking about those that should be present in a clicker) are there (not all)

Projects like this, like all clickers, are for a narrower audience, and few can understand the point of clicking. But here, it's implemented well. The sexual content is also quite well integrated into the project. Evaluating it as a clicker, not bad, but the content clearly feels very truncated and underdeveloped overall.

But this is a severely cut-down clicker, it's half a clicker... don't hope for a rebirth or reincarnation or anything like that.

Its feel like just demo
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Thronico

I absolutely adore incremental games, clicker games, and, sometimes, idle games, so I was fucking stoked when I saw this drop on DLsite. I even considered buying my own copy. Sadly, this one ain't it.

Gameplay

There's a severe lack of exponential growth, which is a very rookie mistake when designing a clicker game, h-game or not. Most of your upgrades are linear in math and progression, and this makes progression feel absolutely terrible. Not only is it a slog, but your only reprieve from the repetition is to look at the EXACT same H-scenes over and over. Plus, you have to do minor interactions to improve the scenes efficiently (more on this under the H-scenes section), so you can't even idle the game all that well.

You have no skill tree to employ different builds. You have no item system for exciting loot drops. You just keep clicking "this produces slightly more currency" buttons for hours.

Speaking of hours, I played for about two, but I never came across any kind of prestige system. You know that ultra satisfying moment in games like Cookie Clicker, Clicker Heroes, and Prestige Tree where you do a reset and lose all progress, but the upgrades you receive cause you to start the new run at Mach 5?

Yeeeaaahhhh, we don't have that here.

It's a damn shame, because they had the foundations and means to make something unique here, but they just took the laziest route that even basic incremental game dev research could have told them not to do. Hell, you can even go look at the math used in the code for HTML based games to get a better idea of how to execute your own upgrades, even if the engine is different.

Story

The context of the story is uninspired, as it's just another "You're the last man alive. Time to fuck bitches, get money, and be worshipped... or something like that."

You start out with your maid companion who informs you of your inherently god-like status in this world. You immediately undergo the process of starting a... new... world government...? Uh... Okay then.

Aside from that, the story is basically non-existent. It's just a means to justify the different assets and animations they wanted to include in the game. I don't know if that's because they were making something with only what they already had, or if they had truly planned all of this out with some kind of direction.

Either way, it makes absolutely zero fucking sense, so don't bother trying to keep up with it. The dialogue implies that you literally transform into an orc, then tentacles, and so on. This is likely because they decided to go the "harem" route for marketing. So, if you were hoping you could have some kind of interesting trade off where you NTR your harem to orcs for extra points or something... no, you can't.

It's just you. You're the orc. You're everything except the machinery in the factory, basically.

The GOODS
    The animations are stellar. The looping is well done, the voice acting is pretty on par with the newer industry standards, and the scenes themselves are delicious looking in a vacuum (i.e. without context.) You better REALLY like the scenes you get though, because your main mode of progression is fucking SPAMMING the girls with creampies and orgasms.

No, seriously, I really mean it when I say spamming. You only get any noticeable progression through an H-scene when you're clicking to interact with it, which means you need to actively clicking, managing upgrades, and watching the exact same animation cycle through for tens of minutes at a time.

Why tens of minutes? Well, that's because the animations each have their own individual level to grind, of course! The more you reach the climax of a particular H-scene, the more its level increases. This increases the amount of currency you get from it, makes it easier to reach the climax, and sometimes unlocks other scenes to progress (for the story, and "number get bigger" button unlocks.)

I got to a point that when I was actively clicking to progress, I could just spam the ejaculate button without much thought, so I wasn't even really watching the loop anymore, but instead just the orgasm portion over and over and over and over.

Final Thoughts
    You know that feeling when you've been playing a game for a few hours, but you're only just beginning to realize how fucking bored you've been the entire time? That's how this game feels.

Genuinely, there are better ways to waste your time.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

teletube

Mindless clicker with a couple of sexy animations.

Game is very simple - you just click the screen and upgrade facilities to generate passive income.
    Animations are sexy.

Whole gameplay is about fast mouse clicking, which is simply terrible.
    All the content there is in the game currently you can see in the screenshots attached, that is it. So not much.

Only because animations are hot - 4/10.
    There is nothing to it, but the animations. So if you really want to play with those and skip all the dumb clicking, just install the uncen cheat (as it also gives infinite credits) and get all the animations at once.

(Game is in 'Final' version during this review)
  7. 2.00 star(s)

pickle45

Honestly not impressed with it... Has a lackluster of content and some characters can do similar scenes and other only get a few... Preg content is limited to elf and human on milk scene. there is no point getting upgrades past harem scene nothing else happens. Just a click and scene select options slapped into a game.