Unreal Engine - Completed - Last Hope [v1.0174] [Poolside Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gc_007

In a class of its own. Truly amazing and peerless. The only 1st-person (with free-cam access during H-scenes) harem/family-style game that will have you busting quick-like. Huge cock, huge breasts, and a distinctive premise without being overly complicated. There is some light grinding, but it comes in the form of a decently executed 3D "Asteroids" clone. Only con is it's kind of a pain to play 1-handed, but the pros outweigh this handily.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Gari Fuze

+ It is unreal engine game that is actually playable.
    + Navigating across the ship is easy
    + Events trigger/Events journal is alright
    + There is plenty of content

- Model are subpar at best, unnatural huge tits, from 80s comics. Fatty and low quality/variety clothing.
    - Ending is rushed.
    - The biggest downside, is the partition of events in 4-5-6-7 parts. You have to replay same events a dozen of times before moving forward. Eventually it just gets boring and makes you want to uninstall. It is only made to drag out player time and only ruins the experience.

It would not be a problem if events were changing but they are not, you have to click 5-6 times wait for long animations of already 10+ times watched content and then you might trigger new consequences afterwards. Pointless repetition and waste of time.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Nonya Bizz

Sure the game has a couple flaws like how you absolutely can't play one-handed (at least not without a bunch of mouse buttons), can be a bit unclear on how to see all scenes (not to mention all of the repeats required), and can be limiting in the choices you can make... but everything else that is here is great. There's a couple other gripes I have like how the ship mini-game is super dark and how long/slow some scenes are (Dream 4, while sexy, I had to rewatch and with no 'Skip' option you can tell the creator put effort into the 'seductive poses')

Mostly only docking a star for those issues because everything else here is great if you're looking for a "trapped on a ship and need to produce semen to live", also I wish there was an easier way to see the preg content/epilogue without redoing the whole 'final showdown' scene as if you enable the preg stuff in the epilogue first you don't see any scenes the characters just become pregnant and you don't see an active impregnation scene.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Vitriks

Finished 3D game with decent story and gameplay. 10/10

The only downside is graphic, but you actually getting use to it. Girls are interesting since, you have to figure it out how to build relations.

Definitely worth trying. Rating is justified.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

eazeaeae

Fluid gameplay and animaion, intelligently provide information about if we already did an event, if there s more content etc with a color scheme, story is simple but does the job, character are pretty
    if i had to change something it would have been more difference in breast size, they basically are all just the same body type
  6. 5.00 star(s)

marisa32

Rare for me to rate as "Excellent" but the dev actually completed the game and it is very enjoyable. 100% worth it. Even managed to crack in a few jokes aside from the smut of course, which is fun to find thanks to a useful "hint system"
  7. 5.00 star(s)

1ItsYaBoi1

I don't usually review games, but for this one, I had too. While its lacking some polish and I would have liked a little bit more diversity for the girls body type, the concept of the game is great and well executed.

It's way more engaging than your average VN and the pacing is really nice. Cant wai to see what this dev does next!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sirrob123

Great game and senbsibly completed, fun characters, good progression and better iterations and tweaks throughout the patches to improve - heres to the next, hopefully with the newer advances in unreal engine the dev will continue this legacy or start something fresh and take everything they have learned and apply it for everyone to enjoy once again.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Zarl

It feels like i have been following this one for years. I forgot it was even a thing. anyway, I am glad to say the final product deserves 5 stars and I am not the only one to think so. Congradulations to Poolside Games for delivering this. It has good graphics, good story (good for what it is aiming at; it is no baldur's gate but it's also not just ctrl skip to sex scenes)and good very low-grind gameplay.
    My only negative point is that you cannot have the girls roam around in the uniform from the banner but it is not worth removing a star.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ohwonders

Game is finally complete! Going to keep this short and sweet: it's undeniably one of the best games on the entire website, it's a must play if you're into the... landlady genre - even has pregnancy which just makes it that much better.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

clare67

Maybe the best incest game.

To be a perfect game, they need mods and a huge comunity.

Graphique : good
    Voice : nice but repetitive
    Character : Gorgeous, but need change body (only huge boobs)
    Bonus : Pregnancy !!!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Osscet

The quality of the graphics created in Unreal Engine is impressive and truly immerses the player in a world full of possibilities. Good Job.
    I loved the girls and settings, which added layers of depth to the experience.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MiraiTrunks

One of the best UE games on this website. I'm just having fun walking around the ship and interacting with the girls. There's just a little problem with the progression, it's not as linear as it should be. Sometimes you feel like you've missed a step in the progression of the relationship with the girl.
    Still top tier.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Muffeh_69

Until now, the best game in its genre. Ofc it could have more polish here and there, but the story is very good, the mechanics are well thought, and it provides a good play experience. Looking forward for future updates, the Steam release, and further work by the author.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

no one in particular

The most functional actually complete UE game on this site which is not just a scene viewer sandbox, honestly just for that fact alone this is a 5, the scenes are great, there are some minor clipping issues sometimes but it's not a big deal, more scenes and events in epilogue would be great otherwise basically perfect.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

sd.0038660

Great game, I love the graphics, the plot, models, but mostly the freedom to move around and interact with the characters.
    It runs smoothly on my PC with great framerates.
    The only thing I would like to improve is the brightness, it's a bit too dark for me.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

PeterJohn

Amazing game. Works nicely, characters feel realistic, story is standard but done well, not a slog to play through, minigames are actually mini and not annoying, pregnancies, runs well...
    This is probably one of the best games on this site, and made me pay the creator on patreon instantly.
    It could be improved (from an already very high level)

-More interaction during sex scenes. There is some but more could always improve it.

-Pregnancy Storyline could conclude before the epilogue so there's more to it.

But like I said, these would be an improvement from an already high level. If you play just a single game from this site, play this one.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

kon9wa88

my first review ever, the only game i want to comment so far

it's a compilation of everything i like in the adult games:
    -sandbox (not ctrl fap) - check
    -great models and animations - check
    -map and schedule - check
    -time skip - check
    -sex attitude progression - check
    -wardrobe - check

one thing could make it the best game ever for me - more poses during one sex event
  19. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v20.6]
    Cool combination of visual novel and first-person game.

But I hate the grind...

-Story, Originality
    You are a guy-pilot-son-graduate and you become a part of a colonisation ship's crew.
    But you are a single man on board and we know what will happen...

-Renders
    Cool 3D models and okay animations.

-Sound
    Good sounds and music.

-Playability
    You will grind for a long time to see every h-scene...
    Probably have to play for 3-5 hours to get everything.

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Okay animations, but you have to repeat them a lot, for progress.
    Due to that you can become tired of these animations.

-Voice Acting
    No voices (Or there are? Don't remember hearing any).

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Very good ammount of content, but there is a lot of grind.
    I don't like to grind a lot.

And I don't think it is wise to include h-scenes into the grind, because that way those h-scenes won't exite you after several times.

So.
    Good game, but has some stuff I don't like.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

WapChad

Great game, enjoyed it very much. it would be cool if there was more alien shenanigans or options that would manipulate the characters . like the gas that made them dumb it would be cool if it was optional to keep it on and have some dumb, and naïve girl play.

cant wait to redownload after some more updates or when poolside comes out with new game.