Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
So wandering around, I game mom the wine and seemingly no effect. I talked to Natasha and she said she would hide bottles around the ship. A few days of wandering and no bottles yet...

Ok Bugs I see are

Camera vanished from inventory.
Bottles of wine not spawning or I am not looking in the right place.
Getting told to put clothes on just after a encounter that worked just fine. (so is the MC ripping off his clothing after talking to these hot women?)
Unable to fill vials any more GAIA is about 220
this the 1.2 version

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I have never played a game like this. Is there a tutorial or walk through? I can't do anything. Can't even save the game. I can't get past the first choice. All I can do is move the camera around the room and rest.
Help!

MrLittle

Sep 17, 2018
the link for the patch on google drive doesnt work, it says there were to much downloads in the last 24 hrs.

Jun 27, 2017
The naughty patch is unavailable and without it, I don't seem to be able to do anything. Can't interact with anyone, all I can do is fill vials.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
So, do we agree that except a few handjobs, there is no other sex scene. Or I'm missing something ?

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
The fixed version is really damn good. Only 1 question, where can i find vine? Natasha said she will scatter bottles around the ship every night but so far i have not found a single one and i looked everywhere. Does anyone know where to look?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
game zip file name
can you start it with the actual game name ?
soo we can track its old version .. in our PC... !

zyx0110

Sep 4, 2017
walkthrough?i think i miss Natasha's scene. In the 8.oc, i can see Natasha in sexy black dress in her room,but she always say she is busy?

busted201

Aug 12, 2018
in where sir ?
Starting in your Bedroom: -> go through the elevator, then you are in the kitchen/living room, then you go through the OTHER elevator to the "flight deck", then immediatly go through the door on the left, through the 2nd door in that room and then hold mouse button to fill in your sperm that you have to "harvest" first.

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
walkthrough?i think i miss Natasha's scene. In the 8.oc, i can see Natasha in sexy black dress in her room,but she always say she is busy?
During the day compliment her (nice dress i think) and than visit her at 08:00 PM (maybe not every day)

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
When she is walking around you can give the wine. Thats what i did. I also re-found the wine near my computer desk behind the monitors.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes