Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Question about dialog box... it is possible to hide the dialog box with a key, to have a better view ?

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Another question about the installation of the patch. I just installed the game. didn't started a game yet.

I want to install the patch as explained :

Place the NaughtyPatch.sav inside

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

But I don't have the ''saved'' file in the directory of the game. Do I need to start a game before installing the patch ?
I had at least load to the menu just to get the LastHope folder to appear.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Noe role

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 220352

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three woman. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer: Poolside Games
Censored: None with patch
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch Instructions:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64bit: - - -
Win32bit:
- - -

Patches:
Android version ?

View attachment 220353 View attachment 220354 View attachment 220355 View attachment 220356 View attachment 220357 View attachment 220358 View attachment 220359 View attachment 220360

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
It wont open for me... but maybe I am an isolated event. When I click the LastHope.exe icon a message pops up:
"Windows cannot access the specified, device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Good luck in your endeavors. Thanks!

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Masturbate repeatedly using the test tube/vial on your computer desk until you cannot anymore, then dump the collected jizz into the tank.

Other than that I haven't found a way to continue, it goes to a new day sometime after midnight.

Edit: Note that I'm talking masturbating ingame, not IRL.

That made me laugh.... "not IRL" :)

Reactions: Invcirenji

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, how the hell do I trigger events or even the dream sequence, just keep masturbating as the days pass until I'm unable to do so or something?
Attempting to hide in rooms just kicks me out automatically when they're about to do something that I'm not allowed to see yet.
Walking on the table while they eat doesn't faze them either.

At least trying to masturbate when you've drained the tanks already, after 10PM, automatically ends the day.

Reactions: applecart

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
It wont open for me... but maybe I am an isolated event, but when I click the LastHope.exe icon a message pops up:
"Windows cannot access the specified, device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

Good luck in your endeavors. Thanks!
I suspect this might be your antivirus blocking access to the game. Check the antivirus logs

Reactions: FisherMatt

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Ah.

To continue I have to fill it sufficiently.
So yes, masturbating repeatedly IS the solution.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I just saw that you left a evaluation of 1 star because of the problem with your computer and your antivirus. You are really not fair to to that. It is your problem, it is not linked with the game itself. I am not the developer, but I would be really angry against you if it was me.

''
ninjabuntu

Downloaded and Installed the 64bit version of this game.

When I went to play, my antivirus had a fit.

Added exception hoping it was a false flag as sometimes happens.

Tried to start it again and it crashed out instantly.

Conclusion, Either this game is massively broken or it is virus/malware bait. Neither looks good for this title...

Would I recomend? Oh fuck no... Don't download this... You may get infected...

If I'm wrong I am wrong.

I'll wait a few months and try again, I may even amend my rating. But for now, its shady as hell and may be destructive.
''
I take no pleasure in sounding so harsh. In fact, you may be right and I am being overly harsh.

Fair enough...

Second attempt...

Downloaded both 64/32 bit version again...

64bit Version:
again same as the first... I did delete the first download... Almost the same results. Can not recommend...

Noticed something I didn't from the first attempt. when I run the game it's trying to send me to some zoophilia site known to be a malware infector.

I will amend my initial assessment. This most likely is not the developer's intention. but the fact remains, this is a dangerous download. Hence I can not personally recommend this game to anyone.

Poolside, I hope you understand. I am actually trying to help here by making you aware that something is not kosher with the game.

32bit Version:
At least I can see main menu, but after the 64bit version... and the blocked opening of a known Malware? Sorry but I can't risk it seeing how if the 64bit version is in fact infected, the 32bit may be as well...

POOSIDE:
I am sorry for this. I am sure you had no intentions of infecting people. I am even willing to hope that your game is not and it's just my end. But twice dowloaded, and twice failed? I wish you the best of luck in solving this and I'll be back later to see if this gets sorted.

If it does, I'll gladly leave an amended review. Until then, This has to sit as what I have personally experienced twice now.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
It's not rare that antiviruses gives out a false-positive when running unsigned .exe files.

Ran the .exe file through , and 1 out of 69 said it was unsafe, so I highly doubt there's a virus here. I have Bitdefender on my computer myself, and scanned the folder, and it found no virus.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
How do you even interact with someone? no button triggers anything

Also if you pick up wine before 100 points after the event it gets deleted and you cant find replacement, getting you to start new game

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
4.50 star(s) 198 Votes