Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How do you give the mother more wine? I found another bottle, just never get a option to give it to her? She just tell me to get clothes on. (which you can't really do as interact with the wardrobe does nothing).

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Natasha. I got her love to 40 and "helping" her with morning workouts, but that's it, i "helped" her over 15 times now and still no progress. Progression on PC still says "she might appreciate some help with the morning stretches".
What am i missing here?

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
How do you give the mother more wine? I found another bottle, just never get a option to give it to her? She just tell me to get clothes on. (which you can't really do as interact with the wardrobe does nothing).
Intercept her when she is walking about, initiate conversation and pick give item.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
There's no prompt when you interact with the wardrobe if you look down after clicking on it you will see yourself in clothes. If not try again

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Natasha. I got her love to 40 and "helping" her with morning workouts, but that's it, i "helped" her over 15 times now and still no progress. Progression on PC still says "she might appreciate some help with the morning stretches".
What am i missing here?
I'm guessing 40 is all you get for her now. Its the same with Adrianna which I can't get her's past 55. Unless it progress after you fill the machine with 300 but I get frozen in place after getting it to 300

Reactions: Aequdsama

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
At 8 pm in Natashas room when you interact with her when she is wearing that black dress the game freezes.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
I have found 3 bottles so far. 1. in nats kitchensink 2. in the room with big shiny "green ball" 3. in nats bedroom on the floor next to her wardrobe :)

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes