z09nn

Apr 6, 2019
I've been experiencing a bug lately. In some times when my seeder fuel is in about 345. It can't be increased anymore, and I think there is more to the game due to not experiencing locked features like The live streaming attachment and the weapon on the flying deck

2_Oreos_1_Cup

Sep 24, 2017
I've been experiencing a bug lately. In some times when my seeder fuel is in about 345. It can't be increased anymore, and I think there is more to the game due to not experiencing locked features like The live streaming attachment and the weapon on the flying deck
I'm pretty sure that's around the end for the current version. Also, you can check if you looked at all of the content with this:
  • Character outlines now change color to show if there are events you have missed
  • Green: new content available
  • Yellow: new content that needs to be unlocked
  • Red: all content seen

tadams587

Jan 30, 2018
I started to think, out of desperate need to fill the seeder, the crew was going to rig a former trash compartment in the open kitchen or hallway with a pocket pussy and redirect the trash chute/or whatever to the seeder. Would be better if he was ordered by them to f*** it in front of them, while they finish "calibrations". Or if Adrianna catches him using it early in the morning, she'll give an "I'm proud of you" speech for taking the initiative on his "responsibilities" while hes strapped to it. Or Natasha briefly smacks his ass while walking by him. Or Katherine insists she stays in the evening, because her show is on. They all end up sneaking peaks at him from behind, his balls hanging, ass moving up down, shaft going balls deep in the thing, while strapped to the wall.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Hello together

I have some small questions I don't know if it is a bug or if I miss a scene with Natascha/Aunt at night there are three choices but only one choice gives me a scene even after that its still green the next day too is it a visual bug or do I miss something

Second question Gaia has 349 is this the max on this version or a bug

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Yes I did and couldn't find anything. Is the "livestreaming attachment" something that u should achieve from someone or buy it from the computer store (The store has no connection in my computer)
If my memory is good :
Did you collect an item in the last room of the "Recreation floor" ("Solarium" ?)?
It is necessary to use the Camera like a WebCam
This object must be here:
Recreation floor.jpg

Edit : Funded a picture with an old save
Recreation floor2.jpg

Reactions: ElPiti

2_Oreos_1_Cup

Sep 24, 2017
Yes I did and couldn't find anything. Is the "livestreaming attachment" something that u should achieve from someone or buy it from the computer store (The store has no connection in my computer)
If my memory is good :
Did you collect an item in the last room of the "Recreation floor" ("Solarium" ?)?
It is necessary to use the Camera like a WebCam
This object must be here:
View attachment 282444

Edit : Funded a picture with an old save
View attachment 282465
Yes, that is the place

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes