Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
how do you unlock dream sequences, are they random? I only have one unlocked so far (The girl with glasses with the potions one). The change-log says there should be two dream sequences so far tho.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
This is my problem as well. Stuck at 345 Max, so I never get the second dream or other unlocked content.
I probably will have to start a new game when the new update is out.
350 is max, to get the 2nd dream, you will have to talk to katherine about the special event, go to the meeting at 12pm, if you talk to her about it after 12pm, you will have to wait until the next day, at the meeting which takes place in the living area with the tv, pick katherine as the winner, she will give you a item of hers that she leaves in your room on your pc desk, now when you go to sleep, there is a chance to get the 2nd dream, and you don't need to be maxed out, you can get it at 300, just as long as you have the pool area unlock.

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
how do you unlock dream sequences, are they random? I only have one unlocked so far (The girl with glasses with the potions one). The change-log says there should be two dream sequences so far tho.
After the event where you have the pool party, if you pick the sister, she gives you the Bowsette figurine.
Then ... you dream.

Reactions: Olegowsom

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
350 is max, to get the 2nd dream, you will have to talk to katherine about the special event, go to the meeting at 12pm, if you talk to her about it after 12pm, you will have to wait until the next day, at the meeting which takes place in the living area with the tv, pick katherine as the winner, she will give you a item of hers that she leaves in your room on your pc desk, now when you go to sleep, there is a chance to get the 2nd dream, and you don't need to be maxed out, you can get it at 300, just as long as you have the pool area unlock.
Oh wow I would have never figure it out lol, thanks XD

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do i find wine?
i posted this on page 51, but here it is again

==Wine Locations==
--Natasha/Aunt kitchen beside the sink
--flightdeck, cockpit, beside the right chair on the floor
--flightdeck, cockpit, left side behind the steering wheel
--flightdeck, cockpit, as soon as you enter, look left on the floor
--flightdeck, medbay beside the pc
--flightdeck, weapons chair room, on the floor beside the chair
--flightdeck, in the room with the green spinning globe, there is a bottle that shows up on the console with the monitors

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
i posted this on page 51, but here it is again

==Wine Locations==
--Natasha/Aunt kitchen beside the sink
--flightdeck, cockpit, beside the right chair on the floor
--flightdeck, cockpit, left side behind the steering wheel
--flightdeck, cockpit, as soon as you enter, look left on the floor
--flightdeck, medbay beside the pc
--flightdeck, weapons chair room, on the floor beside the chair
--flightdeck, in the room with the green spinning globe, there is a bottle that shows up on the console with the monitors
thanks

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes