lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
today in my new run I did a small new thing that I had never done before that is in the afteroon with mum in her bathroom she showed me her tits ( underwater). I know that is a really small thing but as much as I love this game I had a heart-attack!! Who knows if I missed other little goodies XD

Reactions: Afyyyy

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
Hey man credit to the author, the game for me is largely playable with no issues aside from constant forced tabbing in and out while trying to properly set my resolution, the only other problem is the game doesn't have support for the standard 1920x1080 resolution, I know better monitors exist but thats what I have.

So far I love the game otherwise and I really look forward to more <3

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Im working on it but as far as I can find, I have to have a mac to package it for mac
Hi dev !

so really like this game, but can you tell us how many versions or chapters are planned in total for the game ?

just wanna know how long the game might be.

let me know if you're comfortable with giving us, even a ballpark figure ....

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Hi dev !

so really like this game, but can you tell us how many versions or chapters are planned in total for the game ?

just wanna know how long the game might be.

let me know if you're comfortable with giving us, even a ballpark figure ....
Im not really sure how many versions there will be as some parts of the game may take longer to make which would mean more versions. The goal is to have this game finished in a year and start on another but we'll see how that goes

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
Im not really sure how many versions there will be as some parts of the game may take longer to make which would mean more versions. The goal is to have this game finished in a year and start on another but we'll see how that goes
So far I really like this, I enjoy each character. I hope your other games feel as great as this one, I'm between jobs right now but I hope one day I can donate a little to you because you do good work.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
great to hear that !

thanks for the response and wish you the VERY best !

watching this thread for your good progress

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What makes me anxious isn't the fact that there might be a delay or stuff. It's just the " silence " that kinda annoys me. I know that most of us aren't patreons, but a bit of news from the dev won't hurt ;) Particularly in this situation, where everyone knows that the update should come out anytime. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 203 Votes