EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95banner.jpg

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three women. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Poolside Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0051
Language: English, Chinese, Korean
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

Extras: - Nude Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

AdrPreview1.png AdrPreview2.png AdrPreview3.png DreamPreview.png KatPreview1.png KatPreview2.png KatPreview3.png NatPreview1.png NatPreview2.png NatPreview3.png shippreview.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Another question about the installation of the patch. I just installed the game. didn't started a game yet.

I want to install the patch as explained :

Place the NaughtyPatch.sav inside

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

But I don't have the ''saved'' file in the directory of the game. Do I need to start a game before installing the patch ?

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
So. Downloaded this game (64bit versin), unpacked it... when I tried to start, My Antivirus had a total fit about it. Made an exception for it hoping it was a false flag, but the game itself crashed almost instantly.

Conclusion, Either this game is broken from the get go, or it's bait for a virus. Neither looks good for this title...

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Another question about the installation of the patch. I just installed the game. didn't started a game yet.

I want to install the patch as explained :

Place the NaughtyPatch.sav inside

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

But I don't have the ''saved'' file in the directory of the game. Do I need to start a game before installing the patch ?
Yes save the game paste the stuff , quit game , start new game .

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Not much here yet, just get the main mission/quest and then you can walk around.
If you're right behind one of the NPC's you can follow them into a bathroom or other locked room, although that may be unintended because then you're locked in.

Or so it seems thus far, maybe i'm missing something.

Also on the wine bottle you can pick up, the label rotates but the bottle doesn't.
Kinda weird, but this is the future and maybe that's normal?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So. Downloaded this game (64bit versin), unpacked it... when I tried to start, My Antivirus had a total fit about it. Made an exception for it hoping it was a false flag, but the game itself crashed almost instantly.

Conclusion, Either this game is broken from the get go, or it's bait for a virus. Neither looks good for this title...

I just saw that you left a evaluation of 1 star because of the problem with your computer and your antivirus. You are really not fair to to that. It is your problem, it is not linked with the game itself. I am not the developer, but I would be really angry against you if it was me.

''
ninjabuntu

Downloaded and Installed the 64bit version of this game.

When I went to play, my antivirus had a fit.

Added exception hoping it was a false flag as sometimes happens.

Tried to start it again and it crashed out instantly.

Conclusion, Either this game is massively broken or it is virus/malware bait. Neither looks good for this title...

Would I recomend? Oh fuck no... Don't download this... You may get infected...

If I'm wrong I am wrong.

I'll wait a few months and try again, I may even amend my rating. But for now, its shady as hell and may be destructive.
''

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

Shit man I'm sorry about that, I've only got one computer so I haven't been able to test how/if it will run on other systems but I can guarantee it's not a virus. Did it give you any sort of error message or something? I'll look into it but I probably won't be making any small update fixes since I would rather just update fixes along with new content, which means it may be a while

Reactions: zot171

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
Not much here yet, just get the main mission/quest and then you can walk around.
If you're right behind one of the NPC's you can follow them into a bathroom or other locked room, although that may be unintended because then you're locked in.

Or so it seems thus far, maybe i'm missing something.

Also on the wine bottle you can pick up, the label rotates but the bottle doesn't.
Kinda weird, but this is the future and maybe that's normal?
Ah, to continue apparently you just masturbate into the test tube repeatedly until you can't anymore.

LMAO.

Edit: Also it turns out the piggybacking trick only worked on the Mom's(?) room.

Options menu gets all messed up when I try a higher resolution than 1600x900 - well not messed up, so much as the mouse locations necessary to activate the sliders and buttons are nowhere near them.

Reactions: Takurah and unxnown
4.50 star(s) 198 Votes