Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone figure out the drunk mom part yet lol i either get sent to bed or she passes out

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
I gave up on it, it's nice he's got it working in terms of interaction but it's grindy as fuck with the girls. There isn't any reason for it to be so grindy as such an early release if he's looking to get feedback. An hour of just talking to them all bloody day to get anywhere only to have the game freeze? No thanks.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
lol ive done the helping aunt stretch 6 times now her affection is max but it still says gotta help her with stretching

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to fix some of the problems. I was hoping to try this game out but was only getting a black screen and wasn't sure if it was on my end (16yr old computer) or my not so great working with tech skills. Anyways time to download then give it a try tomorrow, thx again.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
yea im not even getting that
Have you downloaded the latest update? Not being able to talk to the girls should be fixed in 1.2. At least it's fixed for me now.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Are you using the patch save file maybe its bugged or something. I am redownloading the game just to try it out
I am using the patch, and am on 1.2. No issues here.

@Poolside Games I came over a bug. When the aunt was stuck and I was trying to help her (for the second time) I clicked "get her out" quickly after grabbing her waist, and then I got stuck in the "dry-humping" animation with no way to get out of it again. I was able to reproduce the bug too, so it seems to happen every time you click "get her out" too fast.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
I am using the patch, and am on 1.2. No issues here.

@Poolside Games I came over a bug. When the aunt was stuck and I was trying to help her (for the second time) I clicked "get her out" quickly after grabbing her waist, and then I got stuck in the "dry-humping" animation with no way to get out of it again.
LOL i think i just download the game before he posted the patch fixes wow such bad timing lol

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes