Rahmatansari

Jun 15, 2020
Black screen problem

I played this game for 2 hours and then i close the game after some time, i try to start the game it start with black screen and doesn't show anything other than black screen. Please anyone help.....

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Black screen problem

I played this game for 2 hours and then i close the game after some time, i try to start the game it start with black screen and doesn't show anything other than black screen. Please anyone help.....
wait for for a few min or transfer the game the C drive or an SSD .

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
Can't trigger the group sleepover. All dreams collected, everything else completed, Adrianna still says the girls aren't ready. Bugged?

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Replaying this, and I can't get Adrianna's and Katherine's last TV scenes- They always stay at 2/3 (Adrianna) and 4/5 (Katherine)

What am I missing?

Skullivan

Jul 7, 2021
Replaying this, and I can't get Adrianna's and Katherine's last TV scenes- They always stay at 2/3 (Adrianna) and 4/5 (Katherine)

What am I missing?
Have you had the opportunity to join in and make it a threesome? I think you have to progress their stories enough to where everyone knows that you're hooking up with everyone, and that they're all on birth control pills.

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Have you had the opportunity to join in and make it a threesome? I think you have to progress their stories enough to where everyone knows that you're hooking up with everyone, and that they're all on birth control pills.
They all know of each other, and the "contest" was already at the point where all three of them were involved, but I can't ask them for a group sleepover yet.
Is that only possible in the epilogue? Been a while since I last played it.

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Don't know if it's a known bug but fucking the aunt at night doesn't count when trying to give her birth control pills.

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes