mmoprg010

Sep 4, 2022
The game has a pregnancy tag, does the game have a pregnancy scene? Or does it have a pregnancy tag because there's a scene where you cheat on a contraceptive pill?

OyashiroSama

Sep 27, 2021
Searched through this game's thread looking for Adrianna's progression/bug and I'm still stuck. Found wine, gave it to her, and she still wasn't drunk during Night Bed. Now I can't find more wines to give to her. Looked around in flight deck and Natasha's headquarters to no avail. Attempted every other green block event in her schedule. What else can I do? I don't wanna rollback to previous save because I have progressed way too far with others. Can I spawn another wine or change a drunkFlag in the code somewhere maybe?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Searched through this game's thread looking for Adrianna's progression/bug and I'm still stuck. Found wine, gave it to her, and she still wasn't drunk during Night Bed. Now I can't find more wines to give to her. Looked around in flight deck and Natasha's headquarters to no avail. Attempted every other green block event in her schedule. What else can I do? I don't wanna rollback to previous save because I have progressed way too far with others. Can I spawn another wine or change a drunkFlag in the code somewhere maybe?
You need to actually talk to Natasha about wine or she won't hide any

Reactions: OyashiroSama

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Poolside Games If it's at all possible, any chance for a boob size adjustment button such as a boob slider or something to where we can increase and decrease boobs for our own individual preferences if it isn't a thing in the game yet?

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes