Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I must admit I'm stumped.

Fancy dinner is sexy with those fine dresses, but how does one trigger the double handjob?

JohnSmith777

Feb 24, 2018
Tried downloading both the 64Bit and 32Bit version. Both had same problem. Black screen on startup and task manager says the game is not responding.
I'm on Windows 10. Can someone help?

"EDIT" I feel like it may have something to do with my HTC Vive.
It did the same when i had SteamVR installed only in launched steam vr and that was it. Black scren. I've since uninstalled Steam VR and have the same problem as before. Black screen

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Tried downloading both the 64Bit and 32Bit version. Both had same problem. Black screen on startup and task manager says the game is not responding.
I'm on Windows 10. Can someone help?

"EDIT" I feel like it may have something to do with my HTC Vive.
It did the same when i had SteamVR installed only in launched steam vr and that was it. Black scren. I've since uninstalled Steam VR and have the same problem as before. Black screen
try using the shortcut version of the game, that stops the game trying to open in vr

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i am stuck with the game, i dont know how active the events.

i mean, actually have 100% relationship with the girls, the 350+ seed too, but only have the breakfast kiss- and wine event. about the other girls only the feet job when watch tv. is there any walkthroug?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I've tried that and I get the error saying that the specified path does not exist, check the path and try again :(
Well thats annoying. If you make a shortcut and and -nohmd at the end of the target it should stop it opening in vr

4.50 star(s) 198 Votes