Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
No, your relationship with Katherine and/or Natasha isn't good enough, similarily like Adrianna falls asleep in her bed.
I'll take a look and see if I may have missed some scenes I should have seen before. Could be flag based?
I already maxed seeder and love btw.

Edit: Welp, found the reason.
I never went to get a blowjob from Natasha during her breakfast. After doing that scene, I got access to the double handjob.

Last edited:

YamMasher

Mar 28, 2019
any update about the new update? :3
From the Patreon:

The majority of you voted for continued events so that's exactly what I have been working on lately. The next update will contain at least 7 updated events and if I have the time I will also add the next set of photos from the girls. As for when that update is due i am hoping to release it around the end of this month or very early next month.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
From the Patreon:

The majority of you voted for continued events so that's exactly what I have been working on lately. The next update will contain at least 7 updated events and if I have the time I will also add the next set of photos from the girls. As for when that update is due i am hoping to release it around the end of this month or very early next month.
Finally a poll well voted lol

Tbh i don't think people really care about expanded features, dreams etc. they just want more events and they are right

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
From the Patreon:

care to say what is voted ? just curious its related to sex events with mom ? if its so i so hyped now :giggle:

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
From the Patreon:

thank you <3

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
Pretty lame game like the visuals and the controls but way to little sex content to make it worthwhile grinding on...bugs abound and no pathway in sight to fix this mess.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
What would these bugs be your talking about?
I don't run into anymore bugs since you updated to 5.1. If i would add a suggestion though i would also add some sort of outfits for the character we play as that play into the seduction of the women on bored. Outfits are so useless i don't even bother changing from my underwear.

Reactions: lightpower

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Pretty lame game like the visuals and the controls but way to little sex content to make it worthwhile grinding on...bugs abound and no pathway in sight to fix this mess.
If you're calling this game "way to little sex content" then you're either insane or you havent played any other games of this kind.

Relatively speaking, this game is rich with sexual content, LOTS and LOTS of events to discover in the game, so far.

frogoslow

May 31, 2017
Heya! Enjoying the game a lot, however while I was playing through it, I came across an issue. It seems like when the girls are walking through doors into some rooms, there's a barrier or something blocking you from following them if you don't have access. However, in some situations you can follow them into places you shouldn't be able to have access to, and potentially get stuck. If you then click to activate dialogue/a scene with them, this seems be permanent, forcing the player to exit and reload a save. (Example: Adrianna going into her room to masturbate)

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Heya! Enjoying the game a lot, however while I was playing through it, I came across an issue. It seems like when the girls are walking through doors into some rooms, there's a barrier or something blocking you from following them if you don't have access. However, in some situations you can follow them into places you shouldn't be able to have access to, and potentially get stuck. If you then click to activate dialogue/a scene with them, this seems be permanent, forcing the player to exit and reload a save. (Example: Adrianna going into her room to masturbate)
That is true, has happened to me too several times.
The important thing to remember is to not try and enter rooms and doors when the NPC's do!
Although for me, nearly every single time I got stuck was because I was trying to force my way in....

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I swear these doors just do not want to lock no matter how hard I try to fix this. I've fixed a issue the doors had so hopefully when the next update is out this finally stops happening

golgoth

Jul 20, 2019
How soon we can w8 for an update?
From the Patreon:

Reactions: Nickoshephard

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I love the sound in this game, but I wish there was one slight improvement.

When watching over a cam, we need to have sound too. And when watching the lesbian scene, I would like to hear the sound if I choose to have first person perspective. Same goes for having sound in the boob job scene with Nat in the solarium, when the camera is angled in such a way that it's positioned next to Adrianne. For some reason, you now can't hear Nat moan, and it would be so sexy if it were realistic where she moans and doesn't care because Adrianne is asleep.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes