VN - Ren'Py - Last Human [v0.7] [N2TheFire]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Steinchen

First Release 0.3:

ok first i like to say that i normally like the games N2TheFire makes and it is a good start of course but too early to say more.

the only thing that i do not like about his games that it is a Kinetic Novel with no choices,and that is one of the few things i don´t like in this kind of games.

it is some boring klicking through the pictures and reading the text with no choices to make to give you an "surprise" effekt when making a choice.

to have an Kinetic novel to get to me storywise it must be a very very good one and for now i do not see it getting to me.
    For now only 3 stars from me maybe it will change later.

so the rest is what you can expect from N2TheFire.
    I like Serenity but it could be better if it werent more or less a kinetic novel,and i hope it will not be the same with Last Human.
    The Last thing i Want to say here is that the Most important thing for me is the Storytelling,the rest is not so important.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pgm_01

Excellent start for a new game! The art is really well done, especially the space renders. The animation was very good. I enjoyed seeing some familiar faces from Serenity. The pacing was good for an intro, but some scenes could have been longer, introducing us to more of the world. Overall, this was fun and I look forward to the next chapter!