DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
1 (2).png

Overview:
"In the wake of a great war that spanned the stars, a lone survivor flees the enemy that destroyed his home.

Unsure of what to do, his ship drifts through space for a thousand years before a world untouched by the war is found.

The survivor, likely the last of his kind studies the world, it's people, and decides that though his own world is lost, perhaps he can help save this world from what he knows will eventually come.

To save his adopted world, he will have to unite it's people and prepare them for an enemy that they can not even begin to comprehend. An enemy that is far closer than he realizes.

Among people who worship him as a god, and an enemy that he has no hope of defeating, stuck between impossible expectations and intrigue, this is where Ra makes his Last stand."​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-05
Release Date: 2020-02-03
Developer: Aftermath Team - -
Censored: No
Version: Final CHEAT
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
ALL: - - - -

an.png hathor.png hathor2uds.png Ra.png

Last edited by a moderator:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
When you say 'transformation', what do you mean by that? Are you saying we turn into a woman at some point, or do we become a typical ancient Egyptian god with an animal head? Because I really want to keep both of them attached regardless of the shape(s) they eventually take.

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
no idea i just did the thread because some one was lazy to do it :ROFLMAO:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
SHURIMA!

Also, since this is from the same team as Inherintance... Well lads, it seems like we got something good.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If memory serves the Egyptian creation myth (or at least one of them, like most polytheists the lot weren't big on rigid orthodoxy) essentially amounts to the creator divinity jacking off and much of the world being made of his jizz... so yeah, triple-dicked cow sex sounds pretty par for the course.

The really old mythologies were some goooooood shit, man. o_O

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Soooo...how do you proceed in this game? I me the antagonist and now I'm just wandering through the locations waiting for something to happen. Or was that it?

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone cum in a saladbowl?

If no, there is no way I could possibly play the game! :p