HTML Completed Last Stand of Ra [Final Cheat] [Aftermath Team]

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, seems like in this one you've just gotta keep running around places you've already been hoping some event will proc ... I honestly thought it was bugged before the Anubis one with the dog triggered, and when I realised that there's no way to actually advance properly and just click every place 100 times and hope something new happens it kinda killed the interest I had ... I might be wrong, but I was pretty sure I'd been everywhere and had every interaction possible and to get that next thing just required aimless walking around between places for ages and ages to get the next thing randomly happening.

Reactions: hr17

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmmm, seems like in this one you've just gotta keep running around places you've already been hoping some event will proc ... I honestly thought it was bugged before the Anubis one with the dog triggered, and when I realised that there's no way to actually advance properly and just click every place 100 times and hope something new happens it kinda killed the interest I had ... I might be wrong, but I was pretty sure I'd been everywhere and had every interaction possible and to get that next thing just required aimless walking around between places for ages and ages to get the next thing randomly happening.
The intent was to create a less linear feel. No single event should have more than about a 1/8 chance of appearing, so there shouldn't be a lot of bumping around unless you're REALLY unlucky.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The intent was to create a less linear feel. No single event should have more than about a 1/8 chance of appearing, so there shouldn't be a lot of bumping around unless you're REALLY unlucky.
It's not too bad, the problem is you only figure it out after about 10 or so times clicking around the places, and you also don't know how many events there are, where to look for them and if you are making progress or not. The game's good otherwise though, great job m8.

Reactions: GateKeeper

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
TBH I really liked inheritance and decided to give this game a shot but after 30 minutes of random clicking I have no idea what the hell to do. Is there more to this game then fucking Hathor? or is that it? I mean even the guide is useless. So tbh its a little disappointing.

Reactions: hr17

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
TBH I really liked inheritance and decided to give this game a shot but after 30 minutes of random clicking I have no idea what the hell to do. Is there more to this game then fucking Hathor? or is that it? I mean even the guide is useless. So tbh its a little disappointing.
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it.

Yes, there is a story progression, which leads to the story's ultimate climax. Much of the game's content is story driven and the transformations you unlock along the way open up new ways to approach each section of the game.

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it.

Yes, there is a story progression, which leads to the story's ultimate climax. Much of the game's content is story driven and the transformations you unlock along the way open up new ways to approach each section of the game.
I will say I do enjoy what y'all have done with Inheritance and some of y'alls other games

Reactions: GateKeeper

doriankennway

Apr 7, 2023
View attachment 276892

Overview:
"In the wake of a great war that spanned the stars, a lone survivor flees the enemy that destroyed his home.

Unsure of what to do, his ship drifts through space for a thousand years before a world untouched by the war is found.

The survivor, likely the last of his kind studies the world, it's people, and decides that though his own world is lost, perhaps he can help save this world from what he knows will eventually come.

To save his adopted world, he will have to unite it's people and prepare them for an enemy that they can not even begin to comprehend. An enemy that is far closer than he realizes.

Among people who worship him as a god, and an enemy that he has no hope of defeating, stuck between impossible expectations and intrigue, this is where Ra makes his Last stand."​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-05
Release Date: 2020-02-03
Developer: Aftermath Team - -
Censored: No
Version: Final CHEAT
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
ALL: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 276894 View attachment 276895 View attachment 276896 View attachment 276897
is there a reason most of the photos don't load. all I get is the text and where the images are there is a cracked folder