HTML Completed Last Stand of Ra [Final Cheat] [Aftermath Team]

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Looks like I'm a latecomer to this thread.

To clear up a few things people have been asking about the game:

The basic backdrop is that Ra is from another world (Yeah, very Stargate of me to run with that idea.) and his race just lost a prolonged war. Ra's race is a shapeshifter race. They can take on characteristics of creatures they touch as a sort of self defense mechanism. In this setting, as he comes into contact with more and more creatures, he's able to transform into more and more things to help him along the way.

As of tonight, I just released the fourth build of the game. So the game is VERY early in development right now, but has the first story quest in it, along with a falcon (Horus), Dog (Anubis), and Cat (Bastet) transformation and some supporting content for each. New transformations are in the works, and the intent is that those changes will give the player new ways to approach different situations. The various transformations he will be able to use will actually be tied to the Egyptian gods.

And for the person who asked before, . . . No, I have no intention of having Ra cum in a salad.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
In case anyone is interested in checking out the new build:

\

What's in the supporter build?
A5
* Added a Menu to the sidebar of the game. Expect this to grow in time. Currently this includes a brief description of many of the places either appearing or referenced within the game as well as brief descriptions of the currently unlocked transformations.
* Added a new transformation to the game, Sobek, the Crocodile God. Can be unlocked through random encounter in the Oasis after the first quest has run it's course.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Temple area.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Temple area.
* Added a Sobek intro to the Temple area.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Oasis area.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Oasis area.
* Added a Sobek intro to the Oasis area.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Pyramid site.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Pyramid site.
* Added the intro for the second quest. The quest itself is not yet available, but the scene that leads to it is.
* Added art for Ra's sex scene during the game's intro.
* Added art for Amun to the game.
* Added art for Sobek to the game
* Updated Special Thanks page 5/09/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 5k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 36k words of content.

What's new in the free build?
A4
* Added a new location to the Temple area. The Temple of Amun.
* Added a new NPC to the game, Amun. Much of this update is focused on him and his temple. Includes his introduction scene.
* Added three new scenes to the Temple of Amun.
* Added prostitutes to the Temple of Amun, right now there are two scenes related to the prostitutes, one of which branches based on a choice made during the scene.
* Added Bastet image to the game.
* Updated Special Thanks page 4/18/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 5k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 31k words of content.

\

Download links for A5 build (Supporter):
Patreon:

Subscribestar

Download links for A4 build (Free):
Patreon:

SubscribeStar:

\

Join us on Discord!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Last Stand of Ra is live for anyone who is interested!

A6
* Changed Second Quest start to Third Quest Start. Third quest is not yet available.
* Added Second Quest start.
* Added the natural form branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Horus branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Sobek branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Bastet branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Anubis branch of the Second Quest.
* Added two endings to the Second Quest
* Added a "Horrors" tab to the sidebar for notes about the various creatures encountered in the game.
* Added one new image to the Temple of Amun.
* Added one new image for the Atet.
* Updated Special Thanks page 6/07/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 6k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 42k words of content.

What's new in the free build?
* Added a Menu to the sidebar of the game. Expect this to grow in time. Currently this includes a brief description of many of the places either appearing or referenced within the game as well as brief descriptions of the currently unlocked transformations.
* Added a new transformation to the game, Sobek, the Crocodile God. Can be unlocked through random encounter in the Oasis after the first quest has run it's course.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Temple area.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Temple area.
* Added a Sobek intro to the Temple area.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Oasis area.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Oasis area.
* Added a Sobek intro to the Oasis area.
* Added an Anubis intro to the Pyramid site.
* Added a Bastet intro to the Pyramid site.
* Added the intro for the second quest. The quest itself is not yet available, but the scene that leads to it is.
* Added art for Ra's sex scene during the game's intro.
* Added art for Amun to the game.
* Added art for Sobek to the game
* Updated Special Thanks page 5/09/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 5k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 36k words of content.

\

Download links for A6 build (Supporter):
Patreon:

Subscribestar

Download links for A5 build (Free):
Patreon:

SubscribeStar:

\

Join us on Discord!

Reactions: e-disfunction

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
neither tag nor genre makes any mention of any sex - anything going on in this thing? Any serious buggery or anything else of interest? only 2 pages of comments after 2 months does not encourage interest. Particularly when most of the comments seem jokes about cattle.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
neither tag nor genre makes any mention of any sex - anything going on in this thing? Any serious buggery or anything else of interest? only 2 pages of comments after 2 months does not encourage interest. Particularly when most of the comments seem jokes about cattle.
There's sex in the setting. About half a dozen noteworthy scenes so far, all easily accessible.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Last Stand is live!

Changelog is fairly short this time, mostly because the entire second quest was added to the game instead of a host of smaller items. Enjoy!

A7
* Added the entire Third Quest to the game.
* Added one new sex scene to the game for Hathor. Requires that you have the Anubis Transformation..
* Added one new image to the First Quest.
* Locked Transformation themed sex scenes so that they should only appear for people with those transformations available.
* Updated Special Thanks page 7/06/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 7k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 49k words of content.

What's in the new free build?
A6
* Changed Second Quest start to Third Quest Start. Third quest is not yet available.
* Added Second Quest start.
* Added the natural form branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Horus branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Sobek branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Bastet branch of the Second Quest.
* Added the Anubis branch of the Second Quest.
* Added two endings to the Second Quest
* Added a "Horrors" tab to the sidebar for notes about the various creatures encountered in the game.
* Added one new image to the Temple of Amun.
* Added one new image for the Atet.
* Updated Special Thanks page 6/07/19. If you think you belong on this list but your name isn't there, please let me know so I can get it fixed.
* Added around 6k words of content to the game bringing it's size up to about 42k words of content.

\

Download lings for A7 Supporter/Cheat build:
Patreon:

SubscribeStar:

Sponsus:

Download links for A7 build (Supporter):
Patreon:

Subscribestar

Sponsus:

Download links for A6 build (Free):
Patreon:

SubscribeStar:

Sponsus:

\

Join us on Discord!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
When you say 'transformation', what do you mean by that?
TF themes possible in general:

Age Progression
Age Regression
Bodyswap
Breast Enlargement
Female to Male
Growth/Expansion
Involuntary
Male to Female
Feminization
Masculinization
Slow Transformation
Mental Changes
Other
Possession
Bimbo
Hermaphrodite
Shrinking
Mythical Creature
Corruption
Robot
Animal
Anthromorphic Creature
Object
Shemale
Voluntary
Sissification

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
For this game, transformation themes currently include (Some more subtle than others):

Breast Enlargement
Female to Male
Growth/Expansion
Involuntary
Male to Female
Slow Transformation
Mental Changes
Other
Hermaphrodite
Mythical Creature
Corruption
Animal
Anthromorphic Creature
Voluntary

RoboRon

Oct 2, 2018
tried to download from MEGAUP says it needs a password? Anybody know what the password is? Thank you