Ren'Py - Abandoned - Last Wish [v0.3] [Avian]

1. 5.00 star(s)

B201T

I tried v 0.2.1

A fantastic game. I tend to get bored during prologues, but this one really captured my attention. The plot actually seems pretty cool. The art is pretty good, too. It was unfortunately short, but that's to be expected for a game that's still in dev. I'm eagerly looking forward to more development on this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dickchappy420

This looks like it will be very promising in the future.

Story is pretty good so far despite me rolling my eyes a bit at it being about another guy with some super special unique power he can't control. There's already a pretty large cast of characters with varying appearances and personalities.

One of the biggest plus sides for me is that this isn't a game where you can just jump in and fuck everything that moves right after you meet them. None of the main girls actually have a sexual encounter as of this version beyond seeing them semi/fully naked or kissing them. It seems like the dev actually values building relationships with characters before you fuck them senseless, what a crazy concept.

However, this is also a bit of a downside as of right now since the sexual content is very lacking. I'm sure this will improve a lot in future versions and the few animations in the game are of good quality.

It uses a sandbox system where you go around farming affection/working/viewing events, but with some of its own twists on it like reputation, perks, and character stats. These additional features are pretty barebones at the moment though.

It has a comprehensive walkthrough for everything you can accomplish in the current version as well as a gallery for replaying character events.

I would currently give it around a 4/5 due to the lack of sexual content and some features such as character stats not being fully developed, but since it's a very early version I believe it will fix those problems in the future so I'll just give it a 5 in advance.