Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
70714_latex.jpeg

Overview:
You are the brave heroine Raven. During your quest you try to safe innocent girls from the mean latex monsters and... jadda jadda jadda... It s a construct of a game to see big busted anime woman in latex get raped by so more or less everything.
With this overhaul I tried to get a little bit balancing into the game, at least to the part I finished it. Added new enemies, revived the old bug section and the "upgrade" zone. Added items and a companion. Killed a lot of bugs but there are still a bunch out there​

Updated: Core / 23.09.30
Game/Creator:
Modder: imp16k4 / T.Bot
Language: Something like English
Discord: /
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Walkthrough:

Change-Log:

Dev notes:

DOWNLOAD
WINDOWS:

raven變化.jpg
alien npc (4).png QBEE slime (1).png 選單立繪latex (2).png 技能latex口交攻擊 (4).png Trap tentacle.png Wizard_Bee.png

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Nice that I got a like and a comment before someone even downloaded the mod since I forgot to attach the link^^
Fixed it and you can download it now

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Will this mod restore the missing battle cut-ins? The original game only had them implemented for the first area despite the assets for many of the later enemies' cut-ins existing.
I'd also like to know that if so, will the companion also have them (I didn't know there were assets for a companion in the first place, and to what extent they exist for)?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Will this mod restore the missing battle cut-ins? The original game only had them implemented for the first area despite the assets for many of the later enemies' cut-ins existing.
I'd also like to know that if so, will the companion also have them (I didn't know there were assets for a companion in the first place, and to what extent they exist for)?
For the original ones. Yes they are implemented except for the daemon area, there are non.

ZXC didn t had plans for a companion for this game. I stole them from... somewhere in the past and fiddle around with photoshop to make her a companion. She has no extra lewd scenes and get the same animation as Raven

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I just saw a crash in the first area, near the first Nun, she was rescued with no issue and then I went to open a chest below her and the game crashed with some recursive issue exceeding a stack limit

Reactions: SunBlade1830

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I just saw a crash in the first area, near the first Nun, she was rescued with no issue and then I went to open a chest below her and the game crashed with some recursive issue exceeding a stack limit
This is the nasty bug with the side animation, still try to figure it out how to solve it

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If it helps I did have the combat animations turned on via the Key Item, but I was not seeing any
That s interesting indeed
Did the lewd scenes never work if the animation circle run?
Or did the lewd scenes bug around again?

The compromise option inside the maker bug from time to time they work on my side but that's... Yeah.. .. programming you know the probs

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Yeah, i'm also still getting the Stack Level too Deep Error while playing
Yes that s from the stand painted thing. I don t know why that happen I had play session over two hours without that that happen but also from time to time after the first two minutes. Still looking where the problem is

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
That s interesting indeed
Did the lewd scenes never work if the animation circle run?
Or did the lewd scenes bug around again?

The compromise option inside the maker bug from time to time they work on my side but that's... Yeah.. .. programming you know the probs
I tried turning both the standing image and combat animations on and off. I got basically nothing. If it matter I got this with the follower, I had played earlier without and no issues, though still no images/animations

I was getting some of the transformation images

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I tried turning both the standing image and combat animations on and off. I got basically nothing. If it matter I got this with the follower, I had played earlier without and no issues, though still no images/animations

I was getting some of the transformation images
Updated the OP with that file the Lewd scenes work again somehow the first area kicked them out of the attack cicle

Aethel27

Jul 23, 2018
Got a stack overflow while in the forest. Had just clicked to rescue a gal. Had been defeated by a breeder sow earlier. Hope that help

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Got a stack overflow while in the forest. Had just clicked to rescue a gal. Had been defeated by a breeder sow earlier. Hope that help
Could it be that thees chrashes only appear on the first maps...

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I recall the shop used to have a revival item. It's not there now, and given you now have a second character, this is odd. Unless it's in a secondary shop.

EDIT: Oh, I see. The companion can perma-die(Gets turned, cannot be restored, can't get a new one). That's a shame. EDIT2: Wrong again. She gets dumped in the death area and can be rescued after a fight with her. Then you drag her back to town and the hospital will respawn her....at Level 1 with her starting Hand Axe. If she had anything else on her on her death, it will be gone. Given the game is stingy with money, this can be horrible.

I don't see why your greater stat boost items in the 'Imp Nest' shop don't say how much you get off them. On the other hand, YAY MAX HP BOOST ITEM! NOW YOU AREN'T FORCED TO SPEND EVERYTHING IN HP!(Though you probably should anyway, really, with the sheer amounts of damage flying around later you want the extra.)

I wonder why there are plants in town that throw you into a fight against latex balls?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Could it be that thees chrashes only appear on the first maps...
Possibly, I have not been able to get past the initial areas without seeing the crash. This is using the posted fix and I am still getting the crash

I did get a lot further in one playthrough without the follower, but for now I have given up trying this version until a working fix is found.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes